face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

anyone know any way to watch some good players play and see hole cards?

my game is not good enough and need to see how good players play. small pocket pairs, bet draws, bluff bet sizing, etc.

any replays of online tournaments where you can see hole cards on youtube maybe?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

BiteMe can see our hole cards.......... on a serious note, just go to youtube... there are millions of hands there with so-called good players.... search durr, negranue, laak, ivy to watch some sick idiotic shit and often some amazing play; you can even see doyle play some cool hands within minutes.... it's a good way to easily waste 2-3 hours of time before you even realize it.......... b/c every hand you pull up pulls up thirty-forty more videos....

face

thanks, believe it or not that helps bc i was typing wrong searches getting to see the tv tournaments, but typing in durrr and laak and ivy is better, i'm getting the stuff i want.

have to play differently somehow, usually out of tournaments right before the money bc i always think the other players are trying to take advantage of the nits right before the money and i make one big mistake thinking they're bluffing. bluffers think others are bluffing i guess.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Some players just record their sessions and explain why they play certain hands a certain way. Watch that

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Some players just record their sessions and explain why they play certain hands a certain way. Watch that
    i've never taken the time to find these, dane..... throw out a few searches and where to search (youtube?), as I'd like to see some of this by solid, successful online "pros".... thx!

face

sounds good dane, struck out searching for those so far w/ my keywords though

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Most of them originate on poker training sites, but you can find stuff like it on poker tube or best poker torrents.

Theres also free sites like the cash gamers with Skype discussion groups. I can probably get you in touch with the boss man if you're interested in that.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

pokersatars usually show plays backs of some tournmanets on youtube like the sunday million etc

face

thanks
    pokertube and pokerstars playbacks, plenty to think about watching those

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

do you watch the november nine?

Airs November 10 and 11 on ESPN (starting 9 PM EDT both nights).

face

no i don't watch usually

face

if someone calls me a donk i say i watch poker on tv sometimes haha

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Haven't personally paid much attention to the training sites but I know a few guys who's tournament play have really improved and they're all swearing by pokersavvy. If I was paying for training I would go to galfonds site first but I doubt there's too much tourney advice there.