Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Newer Low for S Bullshit R............

in the 2 pm daily, twenty mins in, on the button, i get dealt AA. I think well, this should be a bad beat that will be worthy of TDC, but as the table folds around to me, and I get ready to raise the blinds (i'm on the button), as the last hand before me folds, my cards "mysteriously" fold instantaneously............ fuk you, you pathetic punk, whoever you were at S Bullshit R, who did that shit........... next hand, jj, and I'm out......... F U S B R!!!!!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

rigged...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

LOL im with u Autodonk I just lost for the second time in 2 daysd with trip j's to a straight. Once he flopped it and the other was a all in preflop and he got it on the turn. It's getting a little ridiculous

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

SBR's reply to Donk:

Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave GUMMO77 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave GUMMO77 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave GUMMO77 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk gave GUMMO77 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    in the 2 pm daily, twenty mins in, on the button, i get dealt AA. I think well, this should be a bad beat that will be worthy of TDC, but as the table folds around to me, and I get ready to raise the blinds (i'm on the button), as the last hand before me folds, my cards "mysteriously" fold instantaneously............ fuk you, you pathetic punk, whoever you were at S Bullshit R, who did that shit........... next hand, jj, and I'm out......... F U S B R!!!!!

promise ?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    LOL im with u Autodonk I just lost for the second time in 2 daysd with trip j's to a straight. Once he flopped it and the other was a all in preflop and he got it on the turn. It's getting a little ridiculous
    coming from the guy that has a 1st place finish a couple days ago .

Yeah its all a conspiracy against you and DonkThirst

fukk this shit never ends.
    Points Awarded:

pureajb gave Fidel_CashFlow 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

rufflesmuncher

Never claimed it was a conspiracy fidel cash none. Just claimed the beats were bad!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    Never claimed it was a conspiracy fidel cash none. Just claimed the beats were bad!
    Welcome to poker...

rufflesmuncher

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Welcome to poker...
    Lol well aware that bad beats exist, like I said I wasn't complainign I just felt it was a story worth mentioning to someone who went through a bad beat!

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Yezzir

Yea it's funny though how I cashed 4 times in first week I started playing... Now that I'm pro I can't even make it to top 15... I get some bullshit dude that calls with nothing and hits every single damn time. It's a joke and tired of this shit... If your in a hand with me.., don't fold. Site is annoying and never shoulda went pro... Between some shit on poker every day and if you don't believe me I'll be glad to show my hand history's and not being able to join any contests, site is bull....
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave onerous 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

yes, indeed.... programmed poker..... no fun, but it's all you have online.... and really sucks when the new player karma wears off and they swing it the other way.... there's a method to their madness, I'm sure........ or more likely, there was a method to the programming that this site adopted that was intended to be run like a traditional online poker site; such that, when applied in the chicken shit context of sbr "ring" games and daily trnies, it winds up making no sense whatsoever..... but we all love it!!!! and the sexy asian babes berating us weekly only adds to the carnival atmosphere!

and really, you know it's fun to sit back and watch how you will take your next bad beat.... running cards for a straight? board pairs to counterfit your hand and plow your back door? kk..... always a loser in trnies.... the list is endless!!!! enjoy!!!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    SBR's reply to Donk:

very nice! after seeing this video of "young Amanda Knox," i'm pretty sure she did off her roommate!

onerous

Seriously though wtf....... Jake saw at least 3-4 bad beats with just me today. This is horseshit and I just want to play poker not this crap. I go in with ace 8 and he calls with 8 9... I am suited and 2 clubs on flop for me... Boom! River gives him a straight. I can handle a bad beat but not penetrating 5 of them in one tournament. They need to in click the "river" or "bad beat" button because it's a joke and not even fun. I only play cause I paid and it has me wishing I didn't... Idk hope my streak ends soon cause a month of this is more stressful anything else in my fkn life and honestly retarded sbr. And it's not even only poker I'm having problems with its the whole site

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    Seriously though wtf....... Jake saw at least 3-4 bad beats with just me today. This is horseshit and I just want to play poker not this crap. I go in with ace 8 and he calls with 8 9... I am suited and 2 clubs on flop for me... Boom! River gives him a straight. I can handle a bad beat but not penetrating 5 of them in one tournament. They need to in click the "river" or "bad beat" button because it's a joke and not even fun. I only play cause I paid and it has me wishing I didn't... Idk hope my streak ends soon cause a month of this is more stressful anything else in my fkn life and honestly retarded sbr. And it's not even only poker I'm having problems with its the whole site
    If you're getting stressed out over minor bad luck in penny ante poker, this probably isn't the game for you
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

onerous... face the facts, pal... rigged as shit... SBR has it in for ya... Shari fukkin HATES you:

onerous

Lol but for real! When u lose aces to queens and queen king. The queens hit on one out.. Come on lol. Shits wild! Triple it's not even that it's just freaking crazy!

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    Lol but for real! When u lose aces to queens and queen king. The queens hit on one out.. Come on lol. Shits wild! Triple it's not even that it's just freaking crazy!
    1 outter is about 10% to hit right? That's like saying "OMG, we took a test today and some guy got an A-...UNREAL!!1!!"

pureajb
    pureajb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

A bit lower than 10% One card out of an assumed 29 remaining. If it was ten seated and after the flop

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by pureajb View Post
    A bit lower than 10% One card out of an assumed 29 remaining. If it was ten seated and after the flop
    Yeah, looks more like 8% (close enough imo)...29 cards remaining is incorrect (how many people are at the table is irrelevant), post or pre flop obviously matters.

onerous

We were all in preflop and it wasn't a full table either... So more then 29 cards too

Auto Donk

sbr is a total fuk job.... that's the bottom line.... we all know that, and we have to adjust our play accordingly and deal wth the bad beats and favored player (especially when losing to id's that have only recently started playing in poker, who have "new player karma").... like the dickweed who took me out yesterday "govolz" makes the most f'n retarded play ever and hits his gut shot draw the very next card out after i flopped top two with aces up..... sick fuccking sbr bullshit programming... makes idiots think they have game, and everyone else insane. fckhead hits his crappy four outter and thinks he got game........ sick