Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

new low even for S Bullshit R...........

f u sbr........ u sorry f's. no disconnects since the f'n world cup until twice today, on two critical hands of which I would have won both.... f u!!!!! take f'n bullshit disconnects and shove em up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!! you are some sorry mother f'ers!

first hand... u f's disconnect me when I go to shove with j9 .... suddenly nothing happens..... your sorry ass dsconnect message pops up..... fold my f'n hand.... get right back in and see my f'n strt hit on river..... F U!!!

2ND hand: with 12 left, my bb and shortstcked, u fcks deal me a8suited on bb, almost 40 percent of my chips in bb, u know im going to call one behind the button' shove to double up, and right as I go to do it, you f me over again with your lame ass disconnect...... u f's really enjoy that shit????? lol.... whoever it is is a sorry mother f';er..... probably the same sorry mother f'er that i.m.'s other members the hole cards and cards in the chute to other cheating members.......... F U!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-12-14 at 10:30 AM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Perhaps you should upgrade your internet service provider, as I don't hear anyone else complaining of disconnects Donkey.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Getting upset over pizza points -EV

Auto Donk

that's just it, you idiot waves, im at a resort and was using a hardwired connection..... perfect connection all f'n week until two hands of poker..... these are, simply put, two very precise, calculated "dumps" by someone at s.bullshit.r

and i could give a fuk about the pizza money....... it's the audacity of the sorry fuk who's doing it..... just sucks on principle! and evidences what a chicken shit site it is.......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-12-14 at 10:49 AM.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    f u sbr........ u sorry f's. no disconnects since the f'n world cup until twice today, on two critical hands of which I would have won both.... f u!!!!! take f'n bullshit disconnects and shove em up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!! you are some sorry mother f'ers!

first hand... u f's disconnect me when I go to shove with j9 .... suddenly nothing happens..... your sorry ass dsconnect message pops up..... fold my f'n hand.... get right back in and see my f'n strt hit on river..... F U!!!

2ND hand: with 12 left, my bb and shortstcked, u fcks deal me a8suited on bb, almost 40 percent of my chips in bb, u know im going to call one behind the button' shove to double up, and right as I go to do it, you f me over again with your lame ass disconnect...... u f's really enjoy that shit????? lol.... whoever it is is a sorry mother f';er..... probably the same sorry mother f'er that i.m.'s other members the hole cards and cards in the chute to other cheating members.......... F U!!!!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

yes I'm sure SBR disconnecting you. How fukkin paranoid can one be

bobbywaves

that's just it, you idiot waves, im at a resort and was using a hardwired connection..... perfect connection all f'n week until two hands of poker..... these are, simply put, two very precise, calculated "dumps" by someone at s.bullshit.r

and i could give a fuk about the pizza money....... it's the audacity of the sorry fuk who's doing it..... just sucks on principle! and evidences what a chicken shit site it is.......
    You're an f'n lunatic, with absolutely no evidence SBR is behind it. Whatever the cause, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving Donkey than you.

leetreaper

I'm fukking speechless how many stupid people live amongst us Like seriously read some books, get an education or something, how pathetic can one be jeez....

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Bite said he would get you back...

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    I'm fukking speechless how many stupid people live amongst us Like seriously read some books, get an education or something, how pathetic can one be jeez....
    Donkey claims to be a lawyer.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Donkey claims to be a lawyer.
    ahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

If by some chance the crew made it in to get your 10am tourney up and running, I can guaran fukkin tee you that no one was purposely disconnecting you!

You asked me to push to get this up which I did... seriously dude, no one's messing with you. If we were going to, we'd have put the tourney up and let 430 people enter but you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Carseller4

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    If by some chance the crew made it in to get your 10am tourney up and running, I can guaran fukkin tee you that no one was purposely disconnecting you!

You asked me to push to get this up which I did... seriously dude, no one's messing with you. If we were going to, we'd have put the tourney up and let 430 people enter but you

He deserves a bigboydan badge
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Auto Donk

whatever...... whoever up above gave kudos to biteme, I'll buy into that.... no other explanation for two disconnects on the hands that make or break that trny for me, BOTH OF WHICH I WOULD HAVE WON (I know, woulda coulda shoulda), and I know every f'n poker site has the ability to remove a player on spot, at their whim, for whatever reason...... i played four meaningful hands the whole trny, and got disconnected on the two most impt ones...... no other disconnects or connection problems whatsoever on the 2-300 other hands i was connected for......

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Bite said he would get you back...

Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bet_that_all
    bet_that_all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Call agent Mulder - its defin. a X-FILE!!!!!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Like I said in the other thread...I think it's your chimp who's running the promo....you better talk to him. As that old Bud Ice commecial with the penguins used to say - The calls are coming from inside the house....however here it's the disconnects are coming from inside the house.

On another note, I had 8,6 offsuit yesterday on my SB and got disconnected. I'm sure I would have hit the straight. DAMN YOU SBR!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Rigged Shithole (tm)

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

This is a lot of anger over betpoints.

We are talking about points right?

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12599

Tell folks to quit using the microwave oven at the resort, it will stop your disconnect problem.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 08-12-14 at 11:01 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave eberetta1 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Had it happen many of times donk..always with AA KK QQ Or AK..

Auto Donk

yep........ never disconnected me with trash..... only hands i was gonna win..... why i knew i was ****** today when it didn't disconnect and i was dealth aj under the gun and shoved with my last 900..... donk with a8 decides to double me up by calling with a8. any real poker game u love that dumbass play, and being ahead 80-20 when the cards turn over..... but not here on S Bullshit R......... once i wasn't disconnected, I knew the penetrating 8 was coming, probably first card outta the chute..... FLOP: 8 7 __. DONE.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I wish there was an SBR player disconnect button.

How much fun would it be the mess with the paranoid guys?

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

leetreaper

How much fun would it be the mess with the brainless guys?
    Fixed.

Auto Donk

figures optidonk would flaunt his bullshit this way...... sad shit, the mix of sbr employees, quazi-employees, "mods", ghosts, plants, etc. that this site has amassed.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vegas39

figures optidonk would flaunt his bullshit this way...... sad shit, the mix of sbr employees, quazi-employees, "mods", ghosts, plants, etc. that this site has amassed.

you must do wonders for your supposed legal clients acting like a 12 yr old girl who missed a Bieber concert

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    you must do wonders for your supposed legal clients acting like a 12 yr old girl who missed a Bieber concert
    His whole life evolves around free SBR poker, Carse4ller number 2

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

get under the bed

bobbywaves

On the bright side Donkey...you pussied out of my 2014 annual challenge, saving yourself 2,500.

Auto Donk

On the bright side Donkey...you pussied out of my 2014 annual challenge, saving yourself 2,500.
    How so pussy waves? i'm not saving myself 2500 pts, you twat, I'm losing them by not having accepted your challange, WHICH ISNT OVER YET, PUSSY! SO, HOW ABOUT THIS, SINCE YOU SEEM SO CONFIDENT that I saved myself 2500 pts: I HEREBY CHALLANGE YOU THOSE 2500 PTS, PLUS ANOTHER 2500 PTS, THAT I WILL PASS YOUR ASS ON THE 2014 YEARLY LEADERBOARD, AND WILL BE AHEAD OF YOU ON SAME AS OF MIDNIGHT on December 31, 2014. Accept it here, you pussy..... your 5k v. my 5k, winner take all based on who's ahead.....

now, when u start f'n scquirming and excuse-making and dodging and talking about next year, etc etc etc..... just remember, you f'n cnt, you were the wussy smart ass that brought this subject up..... and sad thing is, you little coward, you know i've been doom switched and we only have 4 1/2 monts to go, and you have around a 6-700 pt lead u fairy..... YET YOU WILL STILL BE TO MUCH OF A CHICKEN AND WILL DODGE THIS CHALLANGE...... ACCEPT IT HERE OR GO F YOURSELF!

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

How so pussy waves? i'm not saving myself 2500 pts, you twat, I'm losing them by not having accepted your challange, WHICH ISNT OVER YET, PUSSY! SO, HOW ABOUT THIS, SINCE YOU SEEM SO CONFIDENT that I saved myself 2500 pts: I HEREBY CHALLANGE YOU THOSE 2500 PTS, PLUS ANOTHER 2500 PTS, THAT I WILL PASS YOUR ASS ON THE 2014 YEARLY LEADERBOARD, AND WILL BE AHEAD OF YOU ON SAME AS OF MIDNIGHT on December 31, 2014. Accept it here, you pussy..... your 5k v. my 5k, winner take all based on who's ahead.....

now, when u start f'n scquirming and excuse-making and dodging and talking about next year, etc etc etc..... just remember, you f'n cnt, you were the wussy smart ass that brought this subject up..... and sad thing is, you little coward, you know i've been doom switched and we only have 4 1/2 monts to go, and you have around a 6-700 pt lead u fairy..... YET YOU WILL STILL BE TO MUCH OF A CHICKEN AND WILL DODGE THIS CHALLANGE...... ACCEPT IT HERE OR GO F YOURSELF!
    Gee, I wonder if bobbo will accept this challenge, or run away from it like the last dozen times or so?

bobbywaves

I would love to take your last 3,800 pts Donkey boy. But since I'm not a pussy like you, I already have 26k in pending poker wagers with Tripe & his cronies. I'm responsible by not overextending myself with poker bets. As I only bet with pts I have, unlike Tripe & yourself. If you weren't such a pussy & signed up for my 2014 annual challenge, your bet would have already been locked in.

See you in 2015 challenge jackass.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

I would love to take your last 3,800 pts Donkey boy. But since I'm not a pussy like you, I already have 26k in pending poker wagers with Tripe & his cronies. I'm responsible by not overextending myself with poker bets. As I only bet with pts I have, unlike Tripe & yourself. If you weren't such a pussy & signed up for my 2014 annual challenge, your bet would have already been locked in.

See you in 2015 challenge jackass.
    Don't feel too bad donk...claiming to be "overextended" is a favorite excuse of his, even when it's laughably false. Often he'll turn around and make another bet, proving that despite what he claims, he's just afraid he'll lose. Welcome to the (ever-growing) list of people bobbo is afraid to play against with anything on the line

123 Last