Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Official entry for autodonk/bobbywaves 2015 yearly challange

Ok, wussywaves, here it is: the 2015 AutoDonk/BobbyWaves Heads Up for the Year Challange.

you against me, 2500 pts each, to be posted with a neutral member who we both trust and who is willing to hold our chips, or however else the penetrate you want to handle it for that matter.

Details: you and me only, heads up, the winner is the one of us who has the most points on the yearly poker leaderboard on the "poker" main page at the end of the day on December 31, 2015.

Simple enough for you, wussy? NO FCKIN EXCUSES, YOU PSSY!

ACCEPT IT HERE OR SHUT THE FCK UP...........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-22-14 at 02:59 PM. Reason: can't wait to see you duck, dodge, squirm, lie and makes excuses like a little bitch as to why u can't do this....
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

Six months in advance - a bit early to be announcing this no? And if you want to make this a real challenge, I suggest a much bigger stake than 2500 points, at least 10k imo.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Six months in advance - a bit early to be announcing this no? And if you want to make this a real challenge, I suggest a much bigger stake than 2500 points, at least 10k imo.
    I'll do it for whatever amt wussywaves wants to do it for.....

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

The challenge has a 2,500 entry fee. However...it's open for anyone interested, to grow the pot. If you & Downmouth are so good, anyone else who would like to join shouldn't be a concern. I'm obviously not concerned with 10-15 entries. I may lose my 2,500, but unlike you I fear nobody. Donkey & Downmouth, two clowns who are petrified as a forest of an open competition.

Already told Tripe I would give him a chance to win his 29k back next year, so I anticipate having a separate 30k challenge with him in 2015.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

m i welcome?

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

AD why don't you and I play heads up for cash, and see who is ahead after 100 hours. I will give you 2/1 on your money that you lose.

If you win, and win side bet, you just tripled your buy-in

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    m i welcome?
    Of course, & you should be the odds on favorite to win when Tripe posts odds Christmas week.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    The challenge has a 2,500 entry fee. However...it's open for anyone interested, to grow the pot. If you & Downmouth are so good, anyone else who would like to join shouldn't be a concern. I'm obviously not concerned with 10-15 entries. I may lose my 2,500, but unlike you I fear nobody. Donkey & Downmouth, two clowns who are petrified as a forest of an open competition.

Already told Tripe I would give him a chance to win his 29k back next year, so I anticipate having a separate 30k challenge with him in 2015.
    translation: no acceptance of heads up challange; bobby::ducking::coward:uzzy:: waves

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    no acceptance of heads up challange
    Funny you should mention not accepting heads up challenges. Please refer to post #6 in this thread, Mr. Hockey is patiently waiting for your Donkey response.

Auto Donk

Funny you should mention not accepting heads up challenges. Please refer to post #6 in this thread, Mr. Hockey is patiently waiting for your Donkey response.
    I already addressed it, u dumbass.... pull your head out of your ass u dumb fck........

bobbywaves

I already addressed it, u dumbass.... pull your head out of your ass u dumb fck........
    It's not addressed in this thread douchebag, hiding something?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

I have a feeling these 2 will be BFFs after the bash and will be singing Kumbaya together.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I have a feeling these 2 will be BFFs after the bash and will be singing Kumbaya together.
    ....... I'll buy Donkey a free beer at the open bar if I go.

Auto Donk

....... I'll buy Donkey a free beer at the open bar if I go.
    quite certain you and todd would be a different kind of bar.... one with ass-less leather pants and men on leashes....

as for hockey, i know u read the previous thread where I informed that donk that playing 100 hours of "bingo" with him for a measly couple hundred bucks sounds about as appealing as having 160 hrs worth of root canal work done.... i know u read the previous post, pussywaves.... so once again, pull your stupid mf head out of your ass you dumb fck.

and thanks again for confirming what a total pzzy u are, by avoiding every form of heads up competition I offered to you, u wimpy cckmaster....... i knew you would, as you suck and, more importantly, u know u suck!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-23-14 at 12:22 PM. Reason: f u pussy! ur a loser and a talenless coward!

bobbywaves

as for hockey, i know u read the previous thread where I informed that donk that playing 100 hours of "bingo" with him for a measly couple hundred bucks sounds about as appealing as having 160 hrs worth of root canal work done.
    What kind of pathetic excuse is that Donkey?.....Accept hockey's challenge now & accept mine in January, pussy.

Auto Donk

accept mine now, pussy boy.......... if you're so good, why wait til january you lying sack of sht???/ take my money now, and again.... reason: YOU KNOW U WILL LOSE YOU WIMP!!!!!!!!!!! I play that dickweed hockey all time, dumbass.... i have never dodged him or anyone else on this site... Im not a giant gaping vagina like you are, pssyboy!!!!!!

thanks for confirming for all the site what a ducking, dodging, excuse making idiot you are......... later, loser
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-24-14 at 11:17 AM. Reason: fck you waves! u fckin pussy!

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Bobby, I think you can appreciate there is a significant difference between playing heads up on the poker table versus a "heads-up" total tourney winnings challenge.

Personally I have always hated heads-up ring, that is why I do not play. While I definitely acknowledge that there is skill in heads-up play, I find it significantly closer to bingo/gambling than full ring as there is less information available. You can debate that all you want but either way, AD's declining Hockey's challenge is significantly different and wholly independent from your declining AD's and DS's challenges.

Also, you seem to miss the point that there is an obvious difference in value and odds of winning between an open tourney winnings challenge and a heads-up tourney winnings challenge. DS and AD believe they have an edge on you and you have stated that you believe the opposite.

Therefore why do you not just accept the direct challenge from them separately and also (maybe to hedge your bets) have the standard open tourney winnings contest that has multiple players?

If you do not believe you have an edge separately against each of them, why not just state it and be done with it? No harm nor foul there. This constant back and forth does not serve any positive purpose for you.

Take myself, I do not believe I have any significant edge against any one of you therefore I have not entered the fray on this. There are multiple reasons why I think that but it just stands to reason that I would not bet given that. Conversely if I did think I had an edge, I would be betting, (especially if I cared about how I was viewed in this poker community as much as you apparently do) it just stands to reason.

Please do not see this as an attack, I am just trying to call out in plain language the points to draw this bickering to a close.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave BeerDog99 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Donk let's play 5/10NL for cash on 5Dimes.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Bobby, I think you can appreciate there is a significant difference between playing heads up on the poker table versus a "heads-up" total tourney winnings challenge.

Personally I have always hated heads-up ring, that is why I do not play. While I definitely acknowledge that there is skill in heads-up play, I find it significantly closer to bingo/gambling than full ring as there is less information available. You can debate that all you want but either way, AD's declining Hockey's challenge is significantly different and wholly independent from your declining AD's and DS's challenges.

Also, you seem to miss the point that there is an obvious difference in value and odds of winning between an open tourney winnings challenge and a heads-up tourney winnings challenge. DS and AD believe they have an edge on you and you have stated that you believe the opposite.

Therefore why do you not just accept the direct challenge from them separately and also (maybe to hedge your bets) have the standard open tourney winnings contest that has multiple players?

If you do not believe you have an edge separately against each of them, why not just state it and be done with it? No harm nor foul there. This constant back and forth does not serve any positive purpose for you.

Take myself, I do not believe I have any significant edge against any one of you therefore I have not entered the fray on this. There are multiple reasons why I think that but it just stands to reason that I would not bet given that. Conversely if I did think I had an edge, I would be betting, (especially if I cared about how I was viewed in this poker community as much as you apparently do) it just stands to reason.

Please do not see this as an attack, I am just trying to call out in plain language the points to draw this bickering to a close.
    I agree with some of your pts. I don't like heads up ring for similar reasons, thus you don't see me playing. Just found it odd for Donkey to deny a challenge from anyone no matter the format, when he claims how good he is. Keep in mind, this "back & forth" started when I corrected a false statement by Donkey. Then he continued to talk trash for months, while trailing me no less.

Similar to what TDB has done, talk nonsense while trailing. If he stayed quiet, I wouldn't be engaging him. Not sure how TDB feels it's appropriate to engage, when trailing by 3k. I've been here since 2008, I don't start problems & have a low post count considering 6 years. But when players trailing me want to talk garbage, I won't stay quiet. I'm not a fan of smack talk. But if TDB & Donkey are going to partake in this behavior, at least be able to back it up first. Do you see me initiating with anyone, especially someone playing better than me? Of course you don't. What TDB has done, would be similar to me starting crap with Sinmiedo. Which would be ignorant of me & disrespectful to Sin....as Sin has the same 3k lead over me, that I have over TDB.

I play in challenges where I feel the biggest advantage exists. That's annual challenges, starting in January. Prefer January due to the daily leaderboard updates, which start fresh at that time. That's my prerogative to start in January, just as it's anyone's prerogative not to join. All these false claims of ducking is ludicrous. How is it ducking when: I played DS already, I'm currently in an annual challenge with TDB, & I will offer an annual challenge open to anyone every January?

Obviously there's a difference between open tourney & heads up, open being tougher with more entrants. I prefer open, unless I have a big advantage H2H. Open format allows any pro with the 2,500 entry fee, the ability to play. Potentially creating a huge pot. Already told TDB I would give him chance to win his 29k back, so I anticipate another 30k H2H annual challenge with him in 2015. I feel I have a big advantage in TDB matchup, so I don't mind if I lose 2.5k on open challenge (if Sin & other good players enter). I'm not interested in multiple H2H challenges, unless I feel there's a significant advantage obviously. If I don't accept another H2H challenge from someone, I strongly suggest they simply prove themselves via the open challenge.

Hope this clears up some of your questions.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Similar to what TDB has done, talk nonsense while trailing. If he stayed quiet, I wouldn't be engaging him. Not sure how TDB feels it's appropriate to engage, when trailing by 3k. I've been here since 2008, I don't start problems & have a low post count considering 6 years. But when players trailing me want to talk garbage, I won't stay quiet. I'm not a fan of smack talk. But if TDB & Donkey are going to partake in this behavior, at least be able to back it up first. Do you see me initiating with anyone, especially someone playing better than me? Of course you don't. What TDB has done, would be similar to me starting crap with Sinmiedo. Which would be ignorant of me & disrespectful to Sin....as Sin has the same 3k lead over me, that I have over TDB.
    The funny thing, of course, is that you consider people pointing out reality to be "smack talk". Not sure what you mean about sin though; surely he doesn't have as high an bobbomaginary "ROI" as you, so you're the better player right?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    The funny thing, of course, is that you consider people pointing out reality to be "smack talk". Not sure what you mean about sin though; surely he doesn't have as high an bobbomaginary "ROI" as you, so you're the better player right?
    Your "pointed out reality" is fiction, where mine is truth. You're obviously in denial about the reality of trailing our challenge by 3,100. Because it's absolutely unfathomable for someone to be losing by so much, to be talking so much.

While it's true my ROI is higher, Sin's on top of annual leaderboard which commands my respect.

Auto Donk

SHUT UP, PUSSY WAVES..... ACCEPT MY 2014 "HEADS UP HIGHEST TOTAL BY YEAR'S END" CHALLANGE WITH ME, FOR 2500 TO 10000 PTS, OTHERWISE STFU......

Until you accept this challenge, I'm not responding to anymore of your stupid b.s. posts..... everyone on this board is obviously tired of this stupid shit and your stupid fckin pearl jam video --what a fahgit-- nor will I be reminding you each time I pass you. You will know the second it happens, u wimpy freak.....Essentially, as I KNOW YOUR TOO BIG OF A PSSY TO ACCEPT THE CHALLANGE, I'm sure the entire community at sbr will be glad to hear, I'M DONE WITH YOU....... NOW, FCK OFF!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-24-14 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Wussywaves is like a bad piece of gum you can't get off your shoe....

Auto Donk

I agree with some of your pts. I don't like heads up ring for similar reasons, thus you don't see me playing. Just found it odd for Donkey to deny a challenge from anyone no matter the format, when he claims how good he is. Keep in mind, this "back & forth" started when I corrected a false statement by Donkey. Then he continued to talk trash for months, while trailing me no less.

I play in challenges where I feel the biggest advantage exists. That's annual challenges, starting in January. Prefer January due to the daily leaderboard updates, which start fresh at that time. That's my prerogative to start in January, just as it's anyone's prerogative not to join. All these false claims of ducking is ludicrous. How is it ducking when: I played DS already, I'm currently in an annual challenge with TDB, & I will offer an annual challenge open to anyone every January?

Obviously there's a difference between open tourney & heads up, open being tougher with more entrants. I prefer open, unless I have a big advantage H2H. Open format allows any pro with the 2,500 entry fee, the ability to play. Potentially creating a huge pot. Already told TDB I would give him chance to win his 29k back, so I anticipate another 30k H2H annual challenge with him in 2015. I feel I have a big advantage in TDB matchup, so I don't mind if I lose 2.5k on open challenge (if Sin & other good players enter). I'm not interested in multiple H2H challenges, unless I feel there's a significant advantage obviously. If I don't accept another H2H challenge from someone, I strongly suggest they simply prove themselves via the open challenge.

Hope this clears up some of your questions.
    translation: "I'm a fckin ducking cowardly excuse making pussy that lies out of my ass as well."

shoulda kept your f'n mouth shut, pssyboywaves..... and liarboy, I've been ahead of you for the past two f'n weeks on the yearly, u slimed and slithered your way back in front of me by twnty points last night.... first time in weeks your lying ass has been back in front of me..... lie duck excuse lie tampon wussy lie duck excuse lie dodge........

bobby::ducking::excusemaking::waves::coward
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-24-14 at 11:27 AM. Reason: my "thru the end of yr 2014" challange can be checked every day too, pussyboy! next bogus excuse, gayboy????

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Your "pointed out reality" is fiction, where mine is truth. You're obviously in denial about the reality of trailing our challenge by 3,100. Because it's absolutely unfathomable for someone to be losing by so much, to be talking so much.

While it's true my ROI is higher, Sin's on top of annual leaderboard which commands my respect.
    More accurately, you're the only one who considers it fiction and unable to fathom such simple occurrences. Funny that your respect is commanded by people who meet one of your bogus definitions of success, but not by people who crush you in actual poker winnings and win rate. Feel free to respond with more of your little delusions; as I've said before, your most entertaining quality is your inability to learn

bobbywaves

Until you accept this challenge, I'm not responding to anymore of your stupid b.s. posts.....

Auto Donk

AutoDonk AutoResponse to WussyWaves:

"WussyWaves, as you are too cowardly to put your money where your lying p. o. s. mouth is, and you keep making pathetic excuses not to accept either Auto Donk's "2014 now through the end of year heads up" challenge or his "2015 AutoDonk vs. WussyWaves heads ups" challenge, he has nothing else to say to your pathetic, cowardly, excuse-making, lying, dodging and ducking ass. If you decide to quit being such a pussy, accept a challenge, or both, and he might entertain the idea of communicating with you or otherwise respond to anything you have to say. Until that acceptance occurs: FCK YOU!!!"