Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Side Action Wager........

since ol wussywaves is too much of a ducking coward to accept my "Donk End of Year Head's Up Challange," I will give action (up to a cummulative total of 5000 bet points), to any sbr pro members who want to bet on ol wussywaves holding me off and having more poker points on the main leader board as of 6pm E.S.T. on 12-31-14......

Now, Bobby, we'll see if there's a single sbr member who has any faith in your wussyized style of play, and your other poker "skills", or lack thereof I should say...........

post on this thread if you want the action.......

And on December 31, I will not accept any excuses, such as "I'm insane and thought Bobby was a good player", "I was drunk when I bet on Bobby," or "Bobby's boyfriend Todd made me do it...." etc. etc. etc.....

good luck!

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

how about we play heads up, and leverage it by making a side-bet regarding who wins after 100 hours?

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Auto Donk

playing 100 hours of your bingo style poker is hardly an appealing prospect..... if i'm going to waste two work weeks worth of time doing something, it's going to involve something a little more fun..... I can take about an hour or two a week playing you and RUNtigger..... and given the suckouts I've taken in the last 24 hours, I'm thinking I offended the sbr brass again........

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Doubt you'll see any action here donker...I've been offering +180 to +200 odds on bobby to win in our challenge and not a single person thinks it's a good bet, except him of course

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Doubt you'll see any action here donker...I've been offering +180 to +200 odds on bobby to win in our challenge and not a single person thinks it's a good bet, except him of course
    yes, several people have asked me if I thought wussywaves would accept action against him on my challenge, as they have no faith in him..... he'll be behind me by the end of the month, if not the end of this week......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-05-14 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Not one person on this site has faith in wussywaves holding me off.....

Auto Donk

well, I guess the window closed on my getting any side action on passing wussywaves even faster than I passed him..... still open, tho I'm sure not a soul on sbr would think wussywaves is the horse to bet on.....

and bobbywussywaves, you definitely made the right call dodging me, as you just got run the fck ovah!!!!!!!!!!

Auto Donk

Baaahhhhhh---beeeeeeeeee!!!!! baaaaahhhhhhh--bbeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! baaaaahhhhhh---beeeeeeeeeee!!!!

not a single person wanted action on your sorry ass...... ahahahahahhaha

bbbaaahhhhh---beeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-08-14 at 10:13 PM. Reason: wussywaves = coked up right fielder.......