thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

So I posted in the week one standings thread..

Thread is gone and my posts are deleted the numbers were really strange so I'm assuming that they are correcting it ??

I pmd them about it but no response

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Thread is gone and my posts are deleted the numbers were really strange so I'm assuming that they are correcting it ??

I pmd them about it but no response
    Noticed the same thing...I imagine they just took it down until they get the proper one sorted out.

thechaoz

k ya the numbers were weird with like 5's and 15's on the end. I noticed in the OP for the contest no mention if those weekend tourneys count. I hope not, they are cool but some people actually go do stuff on the weekend lol. I'd like to play them but 2 pm on a saturday I'm usually out and about or nursing from a rough night haha.

Damn trip judging by your badges you've been crushing. Must not be getting sucked out on lol. BOL

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    k ya the numbers were weird with like 5's and 15's on the end. I noticed in the OP for the contest no mention if those weekend tourneys count. I hope not, they are cool but some people actually go do stuff on the weekend lol. I'd like to play them but 2 pm on a saturday I'm usually out and about or nursing from a rough night haha.

Damn trip judging by your badges you've been crushing. Must not be getting sucked out on lol. BOL
    Seriously doubt weekend tourneys count, they never have before. Would suck for me too if they did, usually can't make either one. Not sure where they went wrong compiling the results, but glad they're interested in updating them, hopefully more frequently than triathlon were updated!

Badges don't mean much...might be a little more focused (now that I've taken bobby for the max in our annual contest betting), but variance still a large part!

thechaoz

Haha yes variance ia biotch.. But play correct and she's always in an upwrard trens.... Well I was tripping because going by scores they posted several people had four wins and a good score in five days.

I was like awe hell naw... Lol