Aiko
    Aiko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Any good feedback on Carbon poker/sports

Does anyone know the reputation of carbon for sports&poker.If they are reputable&what are their payout methods?Thanks.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

let me ask you a few questions, which will better enable me to tell you whether you would enjoy playing at carbon......

have you ever been to prison and made the "bitch" of an African-American gang therein?
    do you have the same sexual preferences as mikeschshortjamm?

If you answered "yes" to these questions, you will thoroughly enjoy the ass-raping you will take at that fucckin piece of shit site that is named "carbon poker".....

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12587

Even with what the above poster mentioned, sorry, but Carbon remains among the top 5 poker networks remaining for U.S. players.

In Carbon's defense, they do have ring games available on a cell phone or tablet using google chrome by going to m.carbonpoker.ag

Carbon payouts: not as fast as Bovada, but faster than Lock, lol. My last Carbon withdraw was two weeks.

Several forum freerolls are at the site including cardschat, gottatalkpoker, luckbox gaming, pokerowned, poker.org, pokerspace etc. Helps when trying to build a bankroll from scratch.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 12-11-13 at 03:11 PM.

Aiko
    Aiko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Thank you all for the feedback.