draw57
    draw57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

sportsbetting.ag/poker site

has anyone played on this site and cashed out..............advanced tks

draw57
    draw57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I take it no 1 plays on this site from the Forum?

tonycr89
    tonycr89's Avatar Become A Pro!

My experience with sportsbetting.ag poker room is terrible, I have $4k+ taken after several days of run-around, their poker department is terrible informing you whats going on, I have to send several emails with requested personal information, IMHO sportsbetting.ag poker room is one of the worst around! I should see this coming ! I recommend stay away from this poker room at all cost!

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

Quote Originally Posted by tonycr89 View Post
    My experience with sportsbetting.ag poker room is terrible, I have $4k+ taken after several days of run-around, their poker department is terrible informing you whats going on, I have to send several emails with requested personal information, IMHO sportsbetting.ag poker room is one of the worst around! I should see this coming ! I recommend stay away from this poker room at all cost!
    did you seek help with sbr team?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by draw57 View Post
    has anyone played on this site and cashed out..............advanced tks
    I only played on it one time, and this guy kept following me around, for like, uh, six hours.... wouldn't leave me alone, really f'd with my head and took me off my game. Every table I jumped to, he'd appear, soak me and make me rebuy. I was so rattled, the sorry bastard took over $4k off me. Haven't played there since!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I only played on it one time, and this guy kept following me around, for like, uh, six hours.... wouldn't leave me alone, really f'd with my head and took me off my game. Every table I jumped to, he'd appear, soak me and make me rebuy. I was so rattled, the sorry bastard took over $4k off me. Haven't played there since!

Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave frankzig 46 Betpoint(s) for this post.

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

^
    I read the other thread