Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Tracking for team USA in World Cup

Several folks want weekly tracking of their performance during the world cup tourneys...if the last contest is any indication, SBR doesn't look like they're going to provide updates all too often. Since this primarily concerns team USA and not the 7 other people in world playing, the solution is simple: lets get someone to volunteer to track performance for posters in this thread for a reasonable price (I'm thinking 10 points per month). Tracking off badges should be sufficient if done once per week. Gotta be a few guys in the points forum who could use the points for loans etc...I'd put up 10 points every month to have it tracked.

Any takers for tracking? Anyone else interested in putting up some points to make it happen?

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I can do it, I'm an auditor so it's right up my alley.
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave Straight Cash 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

10 points sent for weekly updates through April...even though most of month gone, maybe it'll start a precedent!

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Sounds good, thanks Triple D!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Several folks want weekly tracking of their performance during the world cup tourneys...
    Why can't peeps track their own performance?

Not being a wiseass... just wondering why players can't tally their own in the first couple months of this God-awful-long series.

Tracking off badges should be sufficient if done once per week.
    Makes perfect sense... but it won't always be accurate.

Example: I have 1350 going into tonight's 11pm... BUT, I'm missing a 150pt badge

So.....

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

doesn't sbr usually have sticky threads with updated tracking?

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Why can't peeps track their own performance?

Not being a wiseass... just wondering why players can't tally their own in the first couple months of this God-awful-long series.

Makes perfect sense... but it won't always be accurate.

Example: I have 1350 going into tonight's 11pm... BUT, I'm missing a 150pt badge

So.....
    They could I suppose, but I've got a soft spot for trying to give people in debt a way to work out of it

It would be somewhat effective if everyone just posted their own self-reported totals and we tracked it that way. And of course, if you're in my Leaderboard contests your progress will be tracked. Either way, the only thing that would make this ridiculously long contest somewhat worth it would be the suspense that might come along with a race, which can't happen unless we know the standings updated fairly frequently.

Surprised about the badges, thought they were fairly accurate for the bigger ones

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    doesn't sbr usually have sticky threads with updated tracking?
    They do occasionally and towards the end might be more frequent, but the Triathalon didn't see many updates, not even monthly.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

They could I suppose, but I've got a soft spot for trying to give people in debt a way to work out of it

Either way, the only thing that would make this ridiculously long contest somewhat worth it would be the suspense that might come along with a race, which can't happen unless we know the standings updated fairly frequently.
    Fair nuff point

Surprised about the badges, thought they were fairly accurate for the bigger ones
    Maybe the other 150pointer was there last week I didn't pay any attention....