ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

Callout Thread

Nevermind....I don't care anymore. Everyone can do whatever they want. Taking down the callout. Everyone can hit and run all that they please. When you guys are at it can we just min buy in to every game.
    Last edited by ballahollic2; 02-22-13 at 03:37 AM.

ballahollic2
    Update your status

As far as everyone else goes on SBR you guys are all great! Back to not caring about betpoints, just don't like being hit and run after getting bad beat and getting an ultimatum

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk em..........

ballahollic2
    Update your status

I agree Pauly! I've been hit and run before and I will be hit and run again and honestly unlike most players view it as their right and take is as a compliment that they don't want to continue playing, but that is pretty low to suck out on someone and then offer a threat that if i open any hands pre flop again he is leaving. Give me a break

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by ballahollic2 View Post
    I agree Pauly! I've been hit and run before and I will be hit and run again and honestly unlike most players view it as their right and take is as a compliment that they don't want to continue playing, but that is pretty low to suck out on someone and then offer a threat that if i open any hands pre flop again he is leaving. Give me a break
    yea shouldnt be any threats to leave, thats ridiculous