ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Can you place a bounty on someone here on sbr poker?

Would like to know if it is legal to put a bounty on someone.
    Example : Whoever knocks out a certain player before placing in the money get's X amount of points.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

of course you can. its friendly bet basically..

pretty sure po69 has done stuff similar 1000x of times and even hunts them down in poker and taunts them in chat. lol

-stash

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

the f ukker wants to put one on me stash . go ahead and do it pro nose picker

ProPicker713
    METS!

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    of course you can. its friendly bet basically..

pretty sure po69 has done stuff similar 1000x of times and even hunts them down in poker and taunts them in chat. lol

-stash
    Lol awesome.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I'll put a 1 point bounty on Beerdog today. Getting tired of his constant taunting in chat.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave daneblazer 61 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ProPicker713
    METS!

10 pt bounty daily on wulfman every day.
    If you make sure he doesnt make the money I will double it to 20.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

yes u can place bounties if u want

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Ill bite. Why do you not want wulf to cash?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

because hes a little fukker that got all upset when i said i have a gut feeling he is borrowing a shitload of points, will eventually bust and leave the forum . i also insulted his bff runner5k who insulted me without knowing the facts . i had an argument with a couple of lenders and pro picker defended them (even though it was none of his business) because obviouslly he wants more points from them . so he is sucking their thing. he was defending runner5k last night and i just saw a thread where runner sent him 1000 pts. this guy is going to try and hit and if he fails run. watch. just a gut feeling .

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

hey well pts is pts wulfman and thats what you want more than anything so PP ill do what i can

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

mitchell you do what you gotta do . pts is pts.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    no pts is not what i want more than anything . do what ever you want to do . "tough guy "
    I have read through your threads, this is your life and I feel bad so best of luck to you. You wouldnt talk shit if you werent on the internet and you know that inside. This is your home I wish you the best and hope all works out.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    I have read through your threads, this is your life and I feel bad so best of luck to you. You wouldnt talk shit if you werent on the internet and you know that inside. This is your home I wish you the best and hope all works out.
    hey non pro fuk i would talk shit anywhere anytime if need be. your the fukkin coward not me. this is not my life . you have 400 post in 2 months . do the math buddy . who spends more time on here

Mitchell88

read your posts!!!!!!!!! you live and DIE by this place i think and many others that you are sorry son of a bitch. I dont live off the gov't. I have searched your name and the shit you are in is pathetic. so whether you say you have a life and this isnt it then you are lying to yourself and you know it. Seriously I wish you would hit a huge parlay to pay everyone off and then we wouldnt have to hear you BS. its enough and if you dont know that then its time to check into a mental ward or somewhere that can give you the help you need.

Scrappy Do
    Lemmmeee at em... lemmmmmmmmeeee at em!
    Scrappy Do's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

read your posts!!!!!!!!! you live and DIE by this place i think and many others that you are sorry son of a bitch. I dont live off the gov't. I have searched your name and the shit you are in is pathetic. so whether you say you have a life and this isnt it then you are lying to yourself and you know it. Seriously I wish you would hit a huge parlay to pay everyone off and then we wouldnt have to hear you BS. its enough and if you dont know that then its time to check into a mental ward or somewhere that can give you the help you need.
    Lemme put my muck boots on, shit getting deep in here.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

wow you got some real problems dude. perhaps i can hit your head a number of times and maybe you won't need medication. government assistance ? wtf are you talking about ive worked a blue collar job my entire life you dumb fuk. searched my name on sbr so you know everything about me you little shithead.
    i wish i hit a huge parlay to but i am making payments daily to my lenders you fuk. and what are you borrowing points for ? to get an sbr tshirt. be careful you dont strangle yourself with it. they should take your shoe laces away from you too damn. anyway if you really want to meet me i got no problem with that. i am based in NY and have no problem with you coming over tough guy, i dont think there will be much of a struggle though. sbr is my life !?!? lol im hardly on here 1-2 hours a day and that is to mostly play the poker tourney and wander the threads a bit you fukkin dumb ass. you really need help sweetie.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

hey PMS boy remember when you went all ballistic on me for beating you with AA at the ring tables. then you PMed me saying you were frustrated for losing and didnt mean anything by it (frustrated at losing 20 betpoints and your a fukkin non pro). clearly you got issues pal. you need some estrogen pills or some shit like that to control that mood disorder.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-12-13 at 06:50 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

ladies and gentleman i think i have my very own internet stalkers. i like it . makes me feel like a celebrity . these two biatches propicker and mitchell88 must share the same bed together
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-12-13 at 06:54 PM.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I'll put a 1 point bounty on Beerdog today. Getting tired of his constant taunting in chat.
    msutter gets the point today!