Scrappy Do
    Lemmmeee at em... lemmmmmmmmeeee at em!
    Scrappy Do's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

How did he rebuy like that?

Last week I knocked a guy out of the 30 tourney and when he did a rebuy, somehow he used both at once and came back with 4000 instead of the 2000 regular. I had to rebuy and when I did I saw no way to do it. It's a decent strategy as he intended on getting knocked as he was so low, but with double rebuy and add on, he was sitting nice after the break.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

When you lose your chips, you can double rebuy once plus one addon (at the break if there is more than 20 players left)

I think people are saying there is a bug in the software where if you rebuy once and then try to double rebuy, it might kick you out of the tourney but I have not done that.

BeerDog99

The key point is that you can only rebuy twice, either a double rebuy or two singles.

Scrappy Do

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    The key point is that you can only rebuy twice, either a double rebuy or two singles.
    How though? There was no option to double rebuy at once.

BeerDog99

yes there is, when the rebuy window pops up, use the arrow/button/slider "up" to increase it to a double rebuy.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

a bug in sbr software, say it ain't so, first ive heard of this

Scrappy Do

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    a bug in sbr software, say it ain't so, first ive heard of this
    Another useless post, stick to Pronks threads bud. More your style. Useless.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

In the rebuy yesterday, 16 left and last hand before break...it let a handfull of players add-on then someone busted from the other table making 15 and suddenly nobody could add on anymore. I think gerbils running in those little spinning wheels are running sbr poker sometimes.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    In the rebuy yesterday, 16 left and last hand before break...it let a handfull of players add-on then someone busted from the other table making 15 and suddenly nobody could add on anymore. I think gerbils running in those little spinning wheels are running sbr poker sometimes.
    yeah that made no sense let alone the unfairness of it

prolly not gerbils but B.O.C.E.S grads perhaps?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boces

sbr_poker
    sbr_poker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2520

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    I think people are saying there is a bug in the software where if you rebuy once and then try to double rebuy, it might kick you out of the tourney but I have not done that.
    That has been fixed and released.

sbr_poker
    sbr_poker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2520

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    No rebuys/addons are allowed once all remaining players are in the money. The problem here is that the final rebuy/addon shouldn't be allowed until ALL tables are on break. This is a bug and will be fixed in the next release (not scheduled yet).

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by sbr_poker View Post
    No rebuys/addons are allowed once all remaining players are in the money. The problem here is that the final rebuy/addon shouldn't be allowed until ALL tables are on break. This is a bug and will be fixed in the next release (not scheduled yet).
    Thanks Lou