buyacka1
    buyacka1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

What hand can I win with here on betonline poker room?

Old runbad after week of small profit after depositing once again. The title of this thread is pretty appropriate. Usually I get frustrated move up in stakes only myself to blame. This time I have stuck to .10 .25 pl omaha stakes. I have lost here with hands like aaxx board is qqa turn is q lose to quads. I have lost 3 times with nut flushes to the ace on the turn only to have 4 flush straight flush hit the board. 3 times!

I usually play the six player rng games. The hand that started my rescent slide and depleted my bankroll of 350 was the following. Get 88 flop is kk8. I don't put the other player on kk or quad kings. There is another player in hand both have kings and I am pushed all in so I call beleiving I have the best of it and they will have to catch to beat my 8s full.. I look at their cards see the cards I need to dodge and I dodge them awesome. What I failed to notice was that the player with the kk flop also had an 8 in his hand so I was drawing dead. From there I lost with nut flushes to board pairs and when I had sets board didn't pair oh well thats poker.

I had about 150 left of my 350 deposit and this hand came up yesterday. 44 flop is low 4 5 7. Player pots I call. Board is all diamonds. I am thinking to myself if I am going to get straight flush coolered again. Turn comes a 4 I pot the other player calls. River is seven other player shoves and turns over seven seven. Before that hand I played kk board was k2x all same suited 2 players. Player with flush board bets call turn. River is a 2 yes I have top boat. I bet seven dollars into 20 dollar pot other player times down all the way and pushes! Off course he had quad 2s. I do win occasionaly but not when it is imperative I win before going on crushing downswings that will deplete my bankroll and do. Yeah games here are easy as I have heard its the rng the will get you in the end. The End.

VCURam3019
    HAVOC
    VCURam3019's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

you should probably not play if it makes you that angry/upset. you can't expect to win everytime. its variance.

buyacka1

Yeah right variance why didn't I think of that? I guess I didn't realize that omaha is the highest variance factored game in poker. Where is my run good then? Oh right I only get varance for never ending 1 outers and am always playing catchup as all these hands happened on different days. Those are all legitimate bad beats that I descrbed not the board pairing or missing or catching a flush super standard beats. Can't vent without someone giving the ole standard oh six hands on different days lost to one outers at start of session, oohhhhhh thats just variance. Thank you for clearing that variance thingy up for me. .
    Last edited by buyacka1; 01-26-13 at 05:08 PM.

troidatoi12
    troidatoi12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

should try bluffing

buyacka1

so i get 20000 pop points about 10 bucks and 1 dollar bonus for all the rake i generated for this site. Get aa in position raise 700 get call with person not on blinds. Krag rag. I push he calls with k q river king . This site dosen't give anything rakeback bonuses just bad beats im going to another site after they rape me of my roll where they offer rakeback. I guess i am just a bad player.