daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Online Meta-game?

What are some of the things you do online to level your opponents?

Possible examples...
    Saying "NH" whenever someone makes a bad call and wins to give them positive reinforcement to do it again?

Posting the blind the first hand you play (esp in EP) to give the impression you're a weaker player?

Starting off as a loose short stacker playing a lag game then either double up or bust, buy in for the max then tighten up knowing the others players won't adjust for several hands.

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!
    IMightBluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

LOL

yes you should implement all those strategies into your game! and make sure you sit my tables

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Do you ever post anything worthwhile or do you just pound F5 on reddit all day for gifs?

Judging by previous posts where you have trouble reading a common hand history I'm going to guess I'll be able to escape your wrath at the tables Good luck tho.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and BeerDog99

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Truthfully, friendly conversation. Small talk, "good lucks" "have fun boys" "nice hand" "well played".

Try to get them talking and "having fun" so you can cut thier dicks off.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Do you ever post anything worthwhile or do you just pound F5 on reddit all day for gifs?

Judging by previous posts where you have trouble reading a common hand history I'm going to guess I'll be able to escape your wrath at the tables Good luck tho.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Only "bots" left, no one has chat on or types online.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

I like to trick the bots by saying "beep boop" in chat so they think I'm a fellow robot, this confuses their algorithms

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

people multi table 2 much for anything useful to be used. If you could play in the same game with the people over the course of any extended period of time then something could be useful but honestly IMO it is a waste of time trying to give off any sort of image that isn't how you play. After 15 mins of time u will have a whole new table

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    I like to trick the bots by saying "beep boop" in chat so they think I'm a fellow robot, this confuses their algorithms
    lmao I dunno why I found that so funny

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post

If you aren't using a HUD, then starting rigtard conversations in the chat in a good way to turn the fish face up. Just say something like "boy, there sure are more flushes here compared to real life" then sit back and enjoy.