lium97fldsfa
    lium97fldsfa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Protected by trained dogs and propelled

protected by trained dogs and propelledThe next day we were in Lipica, the original home of the 400-year-old Lippizaner breed of horses. It all began here in 1580 when the area was part of Austria and the Archduke Charles bought the village of Lipica and set it aside for a stud farm. The superb breed of horses in the region was crossbred with Spanish stallions and mares, renowned for their regal bearing and their high-stepping pace known as the Spanish walk, and later Arabians, to develop the world-famous Lippizaners.. Equally important, China's newfound wealth is seeping deeper and deeper into its vast hinterland. During much of China's economic boom, the modern shopping malls, flashy apartments and party-hearty lifestyles symbolic of New China were restricted mainly to pockets of nouveaux riches in a few major metropolisesBeijing, Shanghai and Guangzhouand some special industrial zones along the coast, like Shenzhen. Cities like Chongqing in western China trailed far behind. Our guide for the occasion was a handsome blonde woman named Nevenka, who introduced herself as being from Radio Ptuj. She explained that we would see groups from various villages in the area, each acting out a different local ritual. "Mainly," said Nevenka, "these things are about the coming of spring and the parting of winter. The Adidas Shoes that are being known for the extraordinary designing of the shoes in addition to clothing and the classically feature three bars in parallel, and the equivalent pattern is integrated into Adidas's present specialized logo. The use of the three Stripes is being borrowed from Finnish sport company. Currently, Adidas manufacture abundant running shoes, counting the adiStar Ride 3, adiStar Salvation 3 alternating adiStar Cushion, the Supernova series 4 exchanging Supernova Control 10, and yet the Supernova Glide 3 among others. The show used to be entirely machinima which means everything was filmed inside of Halo and was done in the multiplayer. It was all recorded live, essentially. When Microsoft released Halo 3, it had a theatre mode and allowed us to do more and expand. Our wedding was about two weeks ago - and what an amazing day it was! The ceremony and reception were both held at the Sea View Golf Club on Cottesloe Beach. It all started on Monday when I went to stay at the Cottesloe Beach Chalets with 2 of my sisters who were also my bridesmaids. It was so nice and relaxing, we got burgers from Madlilys on Eric St and took them back to our room with a bottle of champagne.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

I wouldn't limp there

You should shove

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27678

Mmmmmm burgers....

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    I wouldn't limp there

You should shove
    Beg to differ, I would limp & see the flop.