borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

a Cry for help

Ok boys,
    This is serious. I'm 47th now if PO is to believed and probably out of the top 50 by nights end. I have not cashed in 2 weeks. I've ran past horrible and even if I'm playing bad you think I could of thrown one or two min cashes in there. . I need help changing my game. It's obvious for whatever reason I can not win here anymore despite my numerous previous cashes, because running bad doesn't happen for how long it has for me even if the software really was rigged. I would by averages start to win by now.

Help me plug whatever leaks I have, tell me what you see me doing stupidly. Tell me how bad I play, no hurt feelings I just have to save my tourney run. .

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I don't have time to give much right now but off the top of my head I'll say that I think you play too many pots in tourneys. OK to see some cheap flops at the 10/20 - 25/50 but once it hits level 4 you should be a lot more selective with your starting hands/positional plays.

Once the antes hit you can start raising/stealing more pots. Just don't call as many raises preflop...especially out of position.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    I don't have time to give much right now but off the top of my head I'll say that I think you play too many pots in tourneys. OK to see some cheap flops at the 10/20 - 25/50 but once it hits level 4 you should be a lot more selective with your starting hands/positional plays.

Once the antes hit you can start raising/stealing more pots. Just don't call as many raises preflop...especially out of position.
    Thank you Tat, You are right I do get into way to many pots. I've also realized I tend to get into bigger pots early on where I'm risking to many BB's for the level just to see the flop. Position is everyones problem whether they can admit it or not.

It's hard to fold with AK, or KK to a min raise out of position. We have all done it. Does not mean your not right because the correct play is always in position.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

You will still be in the top 50 after tonight, I just said that you need another 100 points over the next 2 days to get in. But maybe everyone that places high will be well above 50

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    You will still be in the top 50 after tonight, I just said that you need another 100 points over the next 2 days to get in. But maybe everyone that places high will be well above 50
    As long as they are already above me it doesn't matter to me.

playersonly69

no the ones above you are the ones that you NEED to worry about. THose are the only people who can knock you out.

I meant like people in position 80 wont beat you. For instance, aggieshawn is ahead of you with 3550 points and he was in 59th position.

MilwaukeeMike is ahead of you and he was in 54th. CZU is ahead of you and he was in 57th. CZU has 3485. Jayhorne now has 3450

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Centi, Your Vag is dripping all over your keyboard pal. Clean that up. Don't apologize you weak fukk. Your pathetic. Your entire history shows us that you blow up when you take a beat. We all do it, but some of us refrain from going over board and say some mild shit while we break our keyboards over SBR Lou's Avatar print out.

You have anger problems, own them. Be a man and accept who you are. Don't flail around like 4uk's wrists in a Truck stop restroom.
    Who's got a whiney dripping vag now pal?

Sack up and learn your lessons on ur own, don't beg other people (your competitors) to help you I mean how weak is that

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Read eberretas book, 450 min cashes in a row.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Who's got a whiney dripping vag now pal?

Sack up and learn your lessons on ur own, don't beg other people (your competitors) to help you I mean how weak is that
    I did not berate them nor did I attack them. A real man has no problem admitting when he needs help, and only a fool is to proud to not ask help from those who can see or know what he can not. Why do you think there is consultants in the world?

Centi if you had said I have anger issues and I need help for/ with them then I wouldn't of busted your balls pal. But instead you came out and said Im sorry boohoo forgive me.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    I did not berate them nor did I attack them. A real man has no problem admitting when he needs help
    That's just something dripping vags say

playersonly69

borednaz, do you want an update?

Probably best to not even hear, since you know what you have to do. You will probably need around 100 more points by Saturday

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Border the main thing I see with your play, when I do see you at same table is you are involved in a hell of a lot of hands. Maybe tighten up a bit at the start.

This coming from non poker player but just my thoughts.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

the key is the 33 point re raise...or a 333re- raise...or later 3333...all fear that...good when your bluffing..GL

playersonly69

you can even raise 33.33 trytrytry or 333.33

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post
    Border the main thing I see with your play, when I do see you at same table is you are involved in a hell of a lot of hands. Maybe tighten up a bit at the start.

This coming from non poker player but just my thoughts.
    I'm noticing this as a major trend coming from you guys, or major leak. It's been so long since I've taken poker seriously that I do notice I play middling cards like q-10 QJ etc out of position on cheap flops. Thank you guys, so far all your feedback has been invaluable.

As a guy who almost wasn't here yesterday, I'm humbled and grateful for SBR. Both to it's owners and to my friends here who support me.

playersonly69

I will give you some advice.

Play in the early tournament tomorrow at 10am. Lately it hasnt had too many runners. You technically dont need that many points, but I would get 100 to be sure.

Also mikemca plays in that tournament and he is only 5 points behind you. Might be a good idea to be in the same tournament.

I know that you were thinking that the last tournament would be best, but I dont think so. There have been alot of players in the late tourney (last night 46). I think that alot of guys will wait until the last tourney and we could easily have 50 players in that tourney. Thus earlier slots will have fewer players
    Last edited by playersonly69; 12-06-12 at 12:58 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Disable your chat, you talk too much...... You should be concentrating on your hand & watching everyone's play around you, even when you're not in the hand.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: borednaz