beantownm3
    beantownm3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Foxwoods Mega Stack Challenge XXVI

I am very interested in playing in one or more events during the Mega Stack Challenge at Foxwoods this December. Has anyone played in any past Mega Stack events before? I'd like to know what to expects, who to expect (pros etc.) and how long these events usually last. Any other tips or information would be greatly appreciated.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

always wanted to go to one of these never had the time, a bit far for me unless i was able to stay for whole series

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by beantownm3 View Post
    I am very interested in playing in one or more events during the Mega Stack Challenge at Foxwoods this December. Has anyone played in any past Mega Stack events before? I'd like to know what to expects, who to expect (pros etc.) and how long these events usually last. Any other tips or information would be greatly appreciated.
    i cant imagine too many world class type players in it, only 1100 main event.

beantownm3

thanks for the reply I'll be staying there for a few nights and hopefully play in at least 3 events.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

thanks let us know how it goes, how much was the room if you dont mind me asking?

beantownm3

I get free rooms Sunday-Thursday so I plan on playing a few events on those days don't know how long I will stay I guess it depends on how I do... Will be betting basketball as well so hopefully I can make some $$ for Christmas.