downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Obviously Rigged

Four handed in tonights 9pm.

SItting there in decent shape comparitively with 13k or so.

1/2k blinds and dealt QQ in big blind. Small blinds limps, I shove and insta called by A 5(he was trapping). The most unreal of things happened when the A came on the flop and crippled me. A few hands later I shove my remaining 5k into pot with A6 of hearts and are called by J garbage of spades and flop comes, you guessed it spade, spade, spade and im drawing dead on flop. Its obvious this game has it out for me for some reason or another.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Last edited by daneblazer; 11-03-12 at 11:18 AM.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

I guess you miss Emily and Hurls so much that you have to take up where they left off for the entertainment value. Newbies here might think you're serious - but we know you just miss those threads and are hoping others will follow your lead here.

I won't mention that a few hands earlier you were helped on your way to that 13k, knocking me and my KK out when your AK got not 1, but 2 (count em , 2!) aces on the flop. oops - I guess I mentioned it.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

for 2300 points i can make a call to the execs

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    I guess you miss Emily and Hurls so much that you have to take up where they left off for the entertainment value. Newbies here might think you're serious - but we know you just miss those threads and are hoping others will follow your lead here.

I won't mention that a few hands earlier you were helped on your way to that 13k, knocking me and my KK out when your AK got not 1, but 2 (count em , 2!) aces on the flop. oops - I guess I mentioned it.

I have no recollection of this "help" you speak of. If you lost a hand to me than it is pretty obvious you were simply outplayed at that moment in time. It happens to the best of them keep your head high and maybe go over a few more practice hands.

As for Emily and Hurls, those guys didnt have a clue and were just ranting to explain away their poor play. I obviously have a legit gripe and would like it to be addressed appropriately. Last time I made a compalint to Lou he slipped up and mentioned something about Gummo or Biteme running things behind the scenes but then he quickly made up the fake static, call is dropping noise and hung up on me.

Maybe I should take up Rudy on his point offer as he may be in the inner circle enough to make a change
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave downsouth 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post

As for Emily and Hurls, those guys didnt have a clue and were just ranting to explain away their poor play. I obviously have a legit gripe and would like it to be addressed appropriately. Last time I made a compalint to Lou he slipped up and mentioned something about Gummo or Biteme running things behind the scenes but then he quickly made up the fake static, call is dropping noise and hung up on me.
    I knew it! I always suspected GUMMO was hiding something.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I knew it! I always suspected GUMMO was hiding something.
    He absolutely is.

And downsouth, please don't lump me in with that miscreant.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Lou has a drinking problem and is slipping up lately.

He will be on a long, long vacation starting Monday.

I took off your doom switch, DS. My suggestion is to play BiteMe in all cash games until Feb. 11th for maximum profit.