andrew5
    andrew5's Avatar Become A Pro!

full tilt is rigged

what are the chances of a table having 4 people pockets pairs ks qs js 10s bs

Bogart45
    Bogart45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4509

I had AA in a live tourney once when there was also JJ (folded after my allin), 88, and 66. The 66 won.

Sportsbutter
    Sportsbutter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not likely, but I doubt its rigged, you see a lot more hands online because of the "instant" shuffle capabilities you are more likely to see a much crazier hand. For example say the actual odds of four pocket pairs in one hand are 1 in 50 million, well a random generator of cards by a computer is actual not so random in a sense and it was time for such a hand to take place. Nothing against you, and nothing against any other player like some people think, you just see bigger hands online because of your ability to see more hands in a shorter period of time.

snakeeye6789
    snakeeye6789's Avatar Become A Pro!

this does not mean its rigged... it happens in really life so it can happen online too.

cougar300
    cougar300's Avatar Become A Pro!

They're all rigged

cougar300
    cougar300's Avatar Become A Pro!

In fact, some of the crazy hands I've seen live had to have been fixed as well.

TBranch25
    TBranch25's Avatar Become A Pro!

live poker is rigged

Roybaugh
    Roybaugh's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha poker is not rigged you just have to assume that your hand could possibly not be the best hand despite what you see on the board take into account how that player has played and what they bet...read them

donthalfstep
    donthalfstep's Avatar Become A Pro!

questionable

i dont think online poker is rigged but although sometimes in can be questionable.

TheProdigy
    TheProdigy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty sure fulltilt is one of the better ones. And the odds are slim, but anything can happen. It doesn't make it rigged, get away from lesser pair, even jacks.

scruffy mojo
    scruffy mojo's Avatar Become A Pro!

full tilt and joker stars tourneys are rigged, the big stacks always hit there one outer on the river against smaller stacks