TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Message To Lou

Lou, I've been playing Poker for awhile now and I've learned a lot here. I just have a suggestion. Not trying to take away from the daily 5 squad tournaments but... why don't you set up a side tournament each day Mon-Fri like the way you do it on Saturday and Sunday. For instance, you might have someone who was knocked out of the daily tournament... and he still has that "itch" to play... you should give a player an opportunity to play in another SBR Poker tournament. I don't know what the best time would be to play? That's for you to decide... but it would be nice to see a daily tournament set up... so it's more entertaining for us (as players.) I don't know the business deal you have with BetDSI or Bovada etc... or the sponsorship. But, I can't see how it would effect the daily 5 squad tournaments?

For example do one daily tournament at 12 Midnight Eastern or maybe 10 PM Eastern? For a buy in of 50 pts + 5. Not even a rebuy. Just a nice simple tournament that gives a player an additional opportunity to win. It sucks when you get knocked out from a bad turn or river card from the earlier squad tournament. I still would like to compete... especially if it's been 12 hours since you got knocked out. Know what I mean? Thanks Lou! You work extremely hard here! And I appreciate everything you do!

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12599

Just head to a ring game after getting knocked out of a tourney. People won a few points and head there.