dextermasuka
    Update your status
    dextermasuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3361

Basic Questions About SBR Poker

What is ranking and how can i find mine ?

Is there any Omaha RING games ? (If there is any omha games why i cant see them in my
    SBR software)

Even though SBR poker platform says 23 people online there is nobody in ring games. and there is no tourney running and that time. so where is this 23 people?

any idea?

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by dextermasuka View Post
    What is ranking and how can i find mine ?

Is there any Omaha RING games ? (If there is any omha games why i cant see them in my
    SBR software)

Even though SBR poker platform says 23 people online there is nobody in ring games. and there is no tourney running and that time. so where is this 23 people?

any idea?
    1) The "ranking" (flawed as it is for RING games) is in the TOOLS>> Show Statistics menu option in poker.

2) The OMAHA games are generally only on the weekend Fri-Sun. They will just appear in the poker client when they are available.

3) I imagine, 23 people have logged on and left the poker client running and/or waiting for their tourneys. In the case of GUMMO and Tatddy, they may be watching the ring games to "bum-hunt" with their bots.... :-)

Cheers.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    3) I imagine, 23 people have logged on and left the poker client running and/or waiting for their tourneys. In the case of GUMMO and Tatddy, they may be watching the ring games to "bum-hunt" with their bots.... :-)

Cheers.
    Spot on, BD.

I run my Korean bot J4792277 24/7. This particular model has been very kind to me, as it has eliminated a few of SBR's lowest players (see threads where poker players on SBR have "thrown in the towel). I have also made a nice run on the Players Championship board with the J4792277 model, but will make some tweaks before the BIG ONE starts.

If you or any player would like to purchase the J4792277 model, please send myself or TT an email. This bot is 10,000 points, but payments plans can be worked out.