Dux90
    Dux90's Avatar Become A Pro!

New person with tourney question

Hi all, I played in a tournament yesterday and ended up doing very well. I am new to the site and am not a "pro" so I saw that I could only play tournaments through DSI(the tourneys here are cool btw). Now I have a bunch of pts to rollover and its probably going to take me a while and while since I only get 6pts a day then someone told me I could get one for posting in fantasy thread which I did. Anyways the question is can I use my rollover pts to play in another tournament while they are still pending? Had fun at tourney just wondering how that worked. Do I have to do the whole rollover first? Anyone that knows this that would be great, so far everyone here been really good about answering questions and kinda showing me the ropes. Thanks to all that help.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

You use and work through the rollover in the ring games, they have nothing to do with your daily pro or non-pro points.

Given you are a non-pro though, you can only play with rollover points in the ring games.

Good Luck!

Dux90

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    You use and work through the rollover in the ring games, they have nothing to do with your daily pro or non-pro points.

Given you are a non-pro though, you can only play with rollover points in the ring games.

Good Luck!
    thankyou

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Another thing, basically any points that you win are virtually useless if you are not a PRO. No reason to even play to be honest if you are never joining the PRO status

Dux90

yea if I like I will go pro, wish could get my rollover done for tourney tonight takes a while

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

You transfer up to 5000pts going pro, but you are severely limited on what you can do as a non-pro.

If you want to play the daily tourney's, SBR gives you 12pts just for logging on, which is just enough to buyin to one tourney.

Easy way to build up points in my opinion.

Good luck in future.

Dux90

yea sounds like not a bad idea to go pro