stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32479

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Not interested in playing heads up on a rigged site. I will wager you that you don't make top 20 in anyone of the daily tournaments today.
    Why did I figure you would run.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15331

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Why did I figure you would run.
    That's the wager.

Take it or leave it.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

The list should be a lot longer....

Funny none the less.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Who is the site rigged for? SBR employees?
    Not rigged for anyone but the software algorithm is just the typical online software with a little customization for SBR. So certain situations are already implemented.

Short stack % vs big stack all ins always lower because it is in the best interest for the player to start another game quicker to make more money for the company. Obviously that has no barring on SBR but it is already in the software originally.

Unless we saw all the coding there's no real way to know for sure, there's not too much incentive for SBR to rigg the poker games but online software just comes "adjusted" out of the box.

k13

The list is missing Emily.

stevenash

That's the wager.

Take it or leave it.
    I could finish top 20 most anytime I want.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47638

That's the wager.

Take it or leave it.
    I'll take the bet if he won't....not very hard to finish in top 20..

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'll take the bet if he won't....not very hard to finish in top 20..
    Ummm, have you seen stevenash play

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47638

Ummm, have you seen stevenash play
    not that I can remember, but I would probably take this wager with any unknown player..

stevenash

^
    you've seen me play once Em, and you haven't stopped crying since.

What makes you think I give a crap playing for make pretend points at an internet poker site. I have no money posted up, it's not life or death, I fuk around, who the fuk cares. I don't. 90 percent that play, don't.

I won't be pro for another couple of weeks, if I turn pro at all, I was, but there are few a-holes that are making me think twice about turning pro, I really don't need free pizza all that bad.

Jake? You got 290 points?
    Make him a side bet I finish top 20 tonight, trust me, I'll 'show up' tonight.
    I'll make you easy 200 points.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

I dont know personally as I dont think Ive played with any of them but calling them out in list form pretty classless move. Its people like you that ran off half the dead money back in the hey day. If somebody plays bad make a note and move on. NOw obviously scenario plays different if whoever plays bad routinely makes it a point to try and draw attention to themselves with bad beat stories, rigged theories and hand histories that show how "good/unlucky" they are. Then of course they have invited the criticism through there craving for attention that whatever is said to them is justified(and honestly they probably enjoy it).

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

^
    you've seen me play once Em, and you haven't stopped crying since.

What makes you think I give a crap playing for make pretend points at an internet poker site. I have no money posted up, it's not life or death, I fuk around, who the fuk cares. I don't. 90 percent that play, don't.

I won't be pro for another couple of weeks, if I turn pro at all, I was, but there are few a-holes that are making me think twice about turning pro, I really don't need free pizza all that bad.

Jake? You got 290 points?
    Make him a side bet I finish top 20 tonight, trust me, I'll 'show up' tonight.
    I'll make you easy 200 points.
    Ill take it if he wants. All you have to do is finish in the top 20?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Ill take it if he wants. All you have to do is finish in the top 20?
    I could finish top 20 in a coma if I want.
    Usually when I play I'm fukkin' around with Froggy or some other poster, one eye on the baseball game on the TV, usually working on my third beer...............

Go ahead, wager with confidence on a side bet on me, like I said to Jake, I'll 'show up' tonight if you do.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    have you ever played at a table with slikle Bobby? Not saying that it is rigged cause stieen hotll cant find out why they would do that but the rate that he gets hot for long periods of time is astronomical, If I have pocket AA I would think about folding against him no matter what he always cathes with nothing. Just saying dont you think someone else in the top three would get hot and take over for at least one week? Just a question.
    Never had the privilege of playing with the gentlemen, since he plays @ 10am & I'm usually not awake at that time. He's obviously been hot, but there's no way he "always" catches with nothing as it's statistically impossible. If a big stack is up against a short stack, one has the luxury of calling with nothing due to the favorable pot odds. Sure, he'll catch on some of those situations. But a bad player "always" looking for lucky catches, will not be leading this championship from start to finish. Give Mr. Silkec his proper due.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Never had the privilege of playing with the gentlemen, since he plays @ 10am & I'm usually not awake at that time. He's obviously been hot, but there's no way he "always" catches with nothing as it's statistically impossible. If a big stack is up against a short stack, one has the luxury of calling with nothing due to the favorable pot odds. Sure, he'll catch on some of those situations. But a bad player "always" looking for lucky catches, will not be leading this championship from start to finish. Give Mr. Silkec his proper due.
    correct he deserves his due tip of the cap to him for sure. I am just so perplexed that he is so much better than the top ten or a lot of guys here because there are a lot of good players, for him to carry that lead like he has he either is the best here by far and above which i dont think is the case or he gets lucky very often or more than most which is fine I have played with him and I have seen some things that just make me shake my head call and pray and catch. Hey wish it was me. BOL to all.

stevenash

Not interested in playing heads up on a rigged site.
    Code for: "On any given day you can beat me Nash"
    if it's rigged for you, then it's rigged for me as well. I'm not buying it, the forum is not buying it, I have read several posters interested in taking side action on me to finish top 20, I am willing to bet I can finish top 20, yet, you are no where to be found.

You call me out, call me out, call me out, finally I challenge you to a heads up game, coward back down is what you do. Several posters mention they'll take some of your points in side action, where is Emily?
    Come on dude, I admit I am a recreation player, you are the live poker room shark. You can polish me off in 10 minutes. I suck.

Oh, what kind of person plays day in day out, on a platform that person swears is rigged? Makes no sense, but then again, you stalking every one of my posts makes no sense either.

Oh well, I gave you your opportunity, silly for me thinking you might accept my heads up challenge.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave stevenash 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

didn't play any tournaments for first 2 months

played 42 events for 3755 pts

pro rate out for full 82 tournaments and I would be sitting at 7331 pts

where would i be sitting if i played every one like most have?
    If its rigged how can you pro-rate? if your theory states the more you play the more you lose out to people who dont normally win, you cant pro-rate. my advice is to just shut the fuk up and get a life other than playing freebie poker

Emily_Haines

I am willing to bet I can finish top 20
    OK, How much you want to bet?

stevenash

Heads up is my challenge, I told you I have to work, the next time I can play is Friday.
    Friday, heads up

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by cjwatsonfan32 View Post
    If its rigged how can you pro-rate? if your theory states the more you play the more you lose out to people who dont normally win, you cant pro-rate. my advice is to just shut the fuk up and get a life other than playing freebie poker
    Spot on perfect.

Call him out on a heads up challenge, watch how fast he backs down.

Hurls

Heads up is my challenge, I told you I have to work, the next time I can play is Friday.
    Friday, heads up
    nash u said heads up she said no, u said you could be top 20 she said how much now you say no, this is never going to go anywhere dont we all know that? Cause whoever wins will never let the other person live it down. Lets all just play some poker!!!!!

stevenash

nash u said heads up she said no, u said you could be top 20 she said how much now you say no, this is never going to go anywhere dont we all know that? Cause whoever wins will never let the other person live it down. Lets all just play some poker!!!!!
    I will take his tops 20 challenge up the next time I can devote an hour or two to an online game.
    Being I have to work tonight 7pm to 7am, and Thursday 7pm to 7am, the next time I can devote an hour or two to online poker is Friday.

I thought I made that clear in post 29, the part where I said I am off on Friday....
    Or is he that thick he can't comprehend that I can't play until Friday, I can't play tonight, I can't play on Thursday, I can play on Friday.
    Seriously, sometimes I think the best part of Emily's father dribbled down his mother's leg when he was conceived.

Hurls

I will take his tops 20 challenge up the next time I can devote an hour or two to an online game.
    Being I have to work tonight 7pm to 7am, and Thursday 7pm to 7am, the next time I can devote an hour or two to online poker is Friday.

I thought I made that clear in post 29, the part where I said I am off on Friday....
    Or is he that thick he can't comprehend that I can't play until Friday, I can't play tonight, I can't play on Thursday, I can play on Friday.
    Seriously, sometimes I think the best part of Emily's father dribbled down his mother's leg when he was conceived.
    No i see what you said I just think opinion only that all this getting worked up by both of you is not worth it, I am the last one to say this cause i usually always get worked up about something but seriously i have gotten so mad sometimes think i am going to have a heart attack, not saying that either of you are that worked up about it but seriously you guys know that whoever wins whatever bet happens there will be reasons that the other side says it happened this that and the other. So why not just say fuk it? But on the other hand to each his own if the two of you all are really wanting to do this and it wasnt just some stupid one upper thing go for it. I would say odds are there will be excuses from the loser either way. BOL everyone tonight staying out now just wanted to throw in my two pennies.

Emily_Haines

I got better things to do on Friday than play SBR poker.

Pick one of the tournaments on Friday and play. I still bet you can't finish top 20.

Instead of making 50 posts crying about my player rankings today and you being dead last (BTW, by wide margin) you could have played one of events today. But apparently you're more of a power poster than poker player.
    Last edited by Emily_Haines; 07-25-12 at 03:41 PM.

stevenash

^
    OK, good post. I am a rec player, I don't claim to be the second coming of Doyle. Poker is not my passion. Baseball is, my job in I/T is my passion too.

Seems Emily is consumed with online poker, so be it. But it's not healthy for a poster to stalk most of my posts over a suck out I beat him out for a pot 5 weeks ago.

My advice to him is to drop this internet stalking act of his, quit crying every time he gets sucked out on, believe me, he probably has won more via suck outs than he has lost, but we don't hear about that.

stevenash

I got better things to do on Friday than play SBR poker.

Pick one of the tournaments on Friday and play. I still bet you can't finish top 20.
    Fine, next tourney I play in I will if I don't finish top 20 I'll ship you the max I can, 2 points, if I win, keep your fukkin points.

And don't give me this broke dik fuk either, I'll make the 200 to turn pro in the first four hours of overtime tonight. It's not in my best interest to go pro yet, when I need to tickets to a Yankee game, then I'll turn pro via the ticket option, know this though, I turn pro on my terms, not because some poster tells me too.

Good luck in you future poker endeavors, my leisure time hobby is fantasy baseball for cash, so I get your passion, thing is, you are way over the top with your passion, calm down some for the love of God.
    Last edited by stevenash; 07-25-12 at 03:42 PM.

Emily_Haines

Dude you make 200 posts a day. I only go in your Obama threads and call you an idiot. Not everyone like you claim. Do I go in your stupid sports threads with your fake bets? No. or any of your other sports threads? No.

Hurls

Question why does everyone say broke dik fuk when someone is not pro? never got that?

stevenash

Dude you make 200 posts a day. I only go in your Obama threads and call you an idiot. Not everyone like you claim. Do I go in your stupid sports threads with your fake bets? No. or any of your other sports threads? No.
    I back up my posts with screen shots of tickets in the sports threads, my integrity is not in question.

Look, I wished you good luck, that was sincere, I told you I'll send you what I can (the max 2 points if don't finish in the top 20) if I don't feel free to take your pot shots. If I do finish top 20 in my next tourney, I'll point it out to you once in passing and move forward.

You went out of your way to drop by my WWE thread Monday, you went out of your way to call me out in this thread, it's not healthy is what I am saying. Really not healthy. Now good luck again in your future poker endeavors.

Emily_Haines

I back up my posts with screen shots of tickets in the sports threads, my integrity is not in question.

Look, I wished you good luck, that was sincere, I told you I'll send you what I can (the max 2 points if don't finish in the top 20) if I don't feel free to take your pot shots. If I do finish top 20 in my next tourney, I'll point it out to you once in passing and move forward.

You went out of your way to drop by my WWE thread Monday, you went out of your way to call me out in this thread, it's not healthy is what I am saying. Really not healthy. Now good luck again in your future poker endeavors.
    Jeez dude relax.

I never call you out or I would have put your name in title. Actually I have 8 players on my list and we don't see any of the other 7 going off the deep end.

Just my poker player ratings.

You and I just disagree with the rating I have for you.

Hurls

i knew i was on your list emily, just knew it

Emily_Haines

i knew i was on your list emily, just knew it
    I grouped the short stack guys together

Hurls

I grouped the short stack guys together
    lol

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9316

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

I guess he does push a lot. But think it's just more noticeable as everyone knows he is the runaway leader.

He just rarely (never?) bets unless he is willing to bet aggressively is what I notice most about his play style.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Jeez dude relax.

I never call you out or I would have put your name in title. Actually I have 8 players on my list and we don't see any of the other 7 going off the deep end.

Just my poker player ratings.

You and I just disagree with the rating I have for you.
    I know math is not your strong suit, but you listed 7 not 8. So who's your 8th? I assume ArunSh, with your twisted logic.

First 1234 Last