mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

There were poker tourneys on Sat that counted in the Championship Standings?

So I'm talk'in to BitemeDOJ and he states that there were two unannounced tourneys this past Saturday that had 11 pt entry fees and the winnings were added to the Championship Standings!

Anybody in the higher ups care to explain what the fuk is going on? We were told from the beginning that only Mon - Fri tourneys would count.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dare

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

There were 2 on Sunday too.

Think people could even play both.

No wonder the top of the table all made so many points this week.

I even saw the first one and thought, nah won't enter when I know it's an error.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

jdwars
    Update your status
    jdwars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

I think they pulled the Sunday tournaments. The first one on Saturday only had around 16 people so it was free points for anyone that saw it.

mikejamm

Fuk'in bullshit as usual! Tell us one thing and then fuk'in lie and do another! How is that fair to all involved? Someone need answer the damn question and explain how adding points from tourneys played on Sat and Sun, makes for a level playing field, when the understanding was that weekend tourneys would not count!

mikejamm

I see this got moved pretty quickly to the poker threads! Still waiting to hear what's the fuk'in deal on this bullshit!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

As mentioned in response to your other posts:

I screwed up and didn't delete two Sat. night tournaments. They were listed for Sunday as well, but removed in time, Sun.'s schedule was as normal.

Solution: We are removing the cashes from the standings that users recorded in the two unscheduled Sat. night tournaments. I'll update this post once it's done.

Update: Issue fixed. 33 cashes removed (one tourney had 13, other 20). Will be reflected on next weekly standings update.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 07-24-12 at 11:55 AM. Reason: edited