ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

sbr poker tonight

odds are the guilty people will post and be defensive about it. So i won't mention names and ill change the blinds, etc

Someone will have 4 k in chips. Blinds 400 and 800, they call the 800 chips
    Other player goes all in for 800 more and then the guy with 4 k in chips folds after calling 800 chips of it. Just an example; i have more if you want another example.

Happened 23 times tonight on my count, probaly alot more.

Had 3 people on my table also watching and agreeing. I doubt they post in here and back me up though.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

I was with you at the same table warrior, I saw you pointing that out in the poker chat but I didn't pay attention to the other table. I will say we were at 11 players for the longestttttt time before someone finally got knocked out to make it a final table. I've seen alot of players do stupid shit though in SBR poker, so someone folding when another player pushes for not much more wouldn't surprise me.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

I seen stuff that just boggles the mind and cannot be explained.

For example blinds are 300/600

Short stack will go all in for 635............folds to blinds and both blinds fold

Another example folds to blinds small blind calls and big blind folds

Then the really stupid stuff. Guy will play for 45 minutes triple his stack up then for some reason he just cannot lay down 89s and calls the all in from the guy that has him covered.

Then the stupid bet sizing where guy will bet 3/4 of his stack then fold to all in.

I used to think all these threads where posters were crying about getting their asses kicked and losing 50 bets in a row were exaggerations but after witnessing some play in the poker room it just verify that fact that some players will NEVER win.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

i was at the table with tt and nittany. We had 5, other table had 6. I didn't have the other table up, so i saw no detail like tt claims. But as I was looking at the chip counts from that table, I found it very surprising, given the blind levels, that the bottom 3 all stayed in the 900-1200 range for a very, very long time.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

i'll tell you why, obvious chip dumping, if it was taped for people to see, it would just be stunning

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I saw this one guy do this one thing and that thing he and the other guy did was crazy.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I saw this one guy do this one thing and that thing he and the other guy did was crazy.
    And one day, at Band Camp.......

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    And one day, at Band Camp.......

Man I can't figure out friends from enemies... Someone draw me a flow chart.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

to bad noshibob only plays at small tables with the max like a little bitch