Chat still not on

so everyone talks shit and gets all f$% up stuff going on but i am silent

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

and yes i do count 16 catches on this table alone so far for huge pots

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you use racial language and generally conduct yourself like an ass, you're going to lose out on chat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and nosniboR11

Hurls

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    When you use racial language and generally conduct yourself like an ass, you're going to lose out on chat.
    ok understandable but do you read the chat?????? no you dont so if you see what is said there was talk of killing police officers last week and i get banned for getting mad cause people catch trip on 6 out 8 hands?? go check the game i just played LOU and tell me something is not wrong. They were even talking about it during the tourney today how it is known that the program u use tries to give one player the upper hand. Seriously go check out the last ring game I played and tell me something is not wrong I dont think you could. Let me guess here is the response dont play then, then bitemeusa will nominate like he always does. Just look it over Lou why not you get paid the big bucks to be here wont take more than ten minutes. So unless people are just the most ridiculously lucky people in the world(same ones) there is a glitch of you should be concerned cause someon is getting over on SBR themselves. And the reason I made the thread is cause people were saying things to me and it does not tell them that I cant respond so I would hope they would see this.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Makes a lot of sense.

Makes one wonder why bigblue is still able to spew tho... what with his constant obscenities directed at many players (worst language I've ever seen in poker chat, and that's sayin a lot).

Guy isn't even witty with the obscenities... just bargain-basement filth.

Seems bigblue's chat should've been suspended if Hurls' was.

Unless, o'course, big blue is actually... ah... oh wait... nevermind.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BeerDog99 gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yisman gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99, and yisman

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    then bitemeusa will nominate like he always does.
    Listen, Hurls... I got nothing against you personally. I've even thrown you points on various occasions.
    You know this.

But I have a low tolerance for all the classless asininity that goes on in poker chat. Impotent keyboard warriors feeling emboldened to say things that would get them pummeled in RL.

Like the old saying, Hurls: "If you're not part of the solution... then you're part of the problem."

If I had my way, ALL these boorish morons would lose their chat for going off on other players simply for losing a poker hand or some other insignificance.

Players should have a reasonable expectation that when they sit at an SBR table, they won't get 'assaulted' with vile comments.
    This is suppose to be fun...

Also, your comments toward Shari have often been inappropriate. Have made me now decide to never give you anymore points. FWIW... not that you'll care.

And ya gotta get off the "SBR is favoring certain players/rigged" crap.
    It's not only old and tired... but ridiculous nonsense to boot that only makes YOU look bad.

GL Hurls....

Hurls

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Listen, Hurls... I got nothing against you personally. I've even thrown you points on various occasions.
    You know this.

But I have a low tolerance for all the classless asininity that goes on in poker chat. Impotent keyboard warriors feeling emboldened to say things that would get them pummeled in RL.

Like the old saying, Hurls: "If you're not part of the solution... then you're part of the problem."

If I had my way, ALL these boorish morons would lose their chat for going off on other players simply for losing a poker hand or some other insignificance.

Players should have a reasonable expectation that when they sit at an SBR table, they won't get 'assaulted' with vile comments.
    This is suppose to be fun...

Also, your comments toward Shari have often been inappropriate. Have made me now decide to never give you anymore points. FWIW... not that you'll care.

And ya gotta get off the "SBR is favoring certain players/rigged" crap.
    It's not only old and tired... but ridiculous nonsense to boot that only makes YOU look bad.

GL Hurls....

ur right but its evident thats the way I vent and nothing has ever been done to fix it so obviously it doesnt exist if thats what the majority says. I also have on various occasions gotten super pissed and said things that i shouldnt have on chat that is undeniable but if they are looking I am always the first to apologize on most occasions if not 99% of them. Doesnt make it right but I do things without thinking all the time, I also will also give people props for nice hands pushes and anything else most of the time. The only thing is that I would say this stuff to someone face and if they beat my ass which happens at the bar frequently I dont run and tell I can take it just like I can give it. I have no problem with the chat being off just want people to know its off so that I dont look like more of a dick when i dont respond or say NH. Also, if they are taking chat away for bad behavior people like Beerdog and Gummo come to mind and I am sure there are many more that never say anything bad should get some sort of super chat or a FP for always being gentlemen. I just think if you are going to punish bad behavior which I always have cause my fingers are faster than my brain, than reward the good. BOL all tonight.

Hurls

way to no comment LOU, real pro

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Do me a huge favor Hurls. Please finish repaying me the loan I gave you before you continue to take your rants toward Lou/Shari or whoever else any farther.

Obviously your going to eventually say something that will get you banned and I would prefer to be paid back prior to you doing so.

Hurls

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Do me a huge favor Hurls. Please finish repaying me the loan I gave you before you continue to take your rants toward Lou/Shari or whoever else any farther.

Obviously your going to eventually say something that will get you banned and I would prefer to be paid back prior to you doing so.
    thats not true and there is not rant just asking for repsonse