a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Omaha Improvements

Thank you SBR for the Omaha ring games, they are a lot of fun, but we need to make a few changes:

1) Limits - limits are 1/2. This morning, the avg pot was $142 and was more than 5/6 players stacks at the table. Basically, if you saw the turn, you were all in (obviously this depends on players playing). Should offer a .25/.50 or .50/1 table. This would also encourage new players to the game. Is anyone going to sit at a table with a $142 avg pot if they don't understand the game or are learning? Plus, people won't stay long if they are consistently going all in and losing. Just "offer" a table of .25/50, currently there are none.

2) The Tab name still says "omaha hi". This gives the interpretation that all omaha games in there are hi only. When it is not the case at all. People are still being confused by this.

3) Make it more available please!

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

I hate the hi lo games. To confusing for players just accustomed to playing holdem. I think it would be more popular if you just had regular PLO games.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Who are these "people" being confused by Omaha being Hi/Lo? You...Centaur....that's about it. Give up up already, OP. You're starting to challenge hurls and Emily for the most desperation on sbr.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Love the HI lo games. I dont mind it having a .50 /1 option but i usually run good and get sbr $$$ anyways

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Thank you SBR for the Omaha ring games, they are a lot of fun, but we need to make a few changes:

1) Limits - limits are 1/2. This morning, the avg pot was $142 and was more than 5/6 players stacks at the table. Basically, if you saw the turn, you were all in (obviously this depends on players playing). Should offer a .25/.50 or .50/1 table. This would also encourage new players to the game. Is anyone going to sit at a table with a $142 avg pot if they don't understand the game or are learning? Plus, people won't stay long if they are consistently going all in and losing. Just "offer" a table of .25/50, currently there are none.

2) The Tab name still says "omaha hi". This gives the interpretation that all omaha games in there are hi only. When it is not the case at all. People are still being confused by this.

3) Make it more available please!
    For the record it was only 142 avg pot because i was there. I make it rain~