Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Let's face it pretty much everything rigged

Worked at a job for 10+ years, was well like, new the processes like the back of my hand, never missed a day and had glowing reviews. When they decided to make some changes in management. I was even considered for a promotion and some clown of the street with no experiences gets to be my new boss just cause he happened to be friends with the GM.

Take these stupid draft lotteries. How come the team with the worse record don't get the first pick? Isn't that how they are suppose to get better? But now these things have to be done behind back doors where no one gets to see and suddenly that team with the .035% chance at first pick magically wins the lottery.

Take the poker sites. Almost everyone has had a scandal. UB had lots of cheaters and the clowns at full tilt gave themselves such large salaries that when a rush on the bank came they could not pay. Then we have the the sports books where places like Cascade & BetEd get glowing reviews but never pay out. Do the sites the recommended these places ever get in any trouble? Fuk No!!!!!!!! all swept under the rug and soon forgotten.

The whole market is completely rigged. Books are being cooked left and right. Congress makes it legal for themselves to inside trade but no one else can. Dudes constantly going to jail for insider trading yet people think it is on the up and up.

Then we have SBR poker which the worse hand always seems to win. Where new guys you never seen come into the game play every hand and win most of them. I tried chatting with some of them and just silence. Could it be that these are special made bots by SBR designed to win and take points from everyone? I don't trust no one and I know bottom line all these sites care about is making money and whether they do it on the up an up or under the table makes no difference.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

life is rigged.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

What grinds my gears, by emily

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

I'm only going to tackle the draft lottery. No the worst team isn't supposed to win the NBA draft. The worst team has a 25% chance of receiving the #1 pick. Which means they have a 75% chance of not receiving the number 1 pick.

FellatioReceiver
    FellatioReceiver's Avatar Become A Pro!

noone said life is fair