Approved for payout april 16 2012....then comes the stalling. We are trying to contact our third party processor. They aren't responding to us still after a week. So you actually still do business with them betonline??? If you gave your bank $1000 in cash for a deposit and they havent gave you a receipt or have credited your account by 7 days how long do you think they would be in business? Exactly as long as betonline plans to be! Another favorite...you should be getting your check in next few days (i guess few means 46 days upward)ok so whats the tracking #. Oh we dont have that. So you cant contact your 3rd party processor and you have no knowledge of the whereabouts of my check but you know i will be getting my money in the next 48 hours? Do you have esp? another favorite...we will contact you within 24 hours. Another lie i have never received one email from this pathetic company. their live help constantly contradicts theirselves during a chat with them. I copy and paste their contradictions and thats usually when they end the chat session. Or use the schultz line from hogans heroes"i know nothing" I know i am not the first person who has gotten the runaround from them but i just wanted to add my case to the list.