JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47533

Omaha Cash Games

Why not leave the Omaha games permanently? How does it affect SBR negatively to leave the Omaha cash games? It makes no sense to me, please shed some light ..many others playing Omaha yesterday were echoing the same sentiments. Why not give us more options?
    Points Awarded:

spurginobili gave JAKEPEAVY21 100 SBR Point(s) for this post.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Why not leave the Omaha games permanently? How does it affect SBR negatively to leave the Omaha cash games? It makes no sense to me, please shed some light ..many others playing Omaha yesterday were echoing the same sentiments. Why not give us more options?
    i agree.. and i dont even like omaha.. but i dont see the point in removing it or anything.. there is plenty of nl tables that dont fill.. why not have omaha as an option even if one table or something?

-stash

JAKEPEAVY21

I could understand if there was a cost or negative impact from keeping the tables available....people will play, SBR!!! PLO and PLO/8 will be fine, thanks

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

i'd rather play Omaha cash than Hold Em cash, wayyyyy more fun and quicker rollovers.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know they made a killing on Rake for Omaha yesterday every pot I watched people where just chasing. It was rare not to see someone in a hand. I hope they decide to at least make this a every Saturday thing.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Too many options means not enough interest in any single one of them. Is probably reason why not up permanently.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I really enjoyed the PLO8 yesterday! I would really to have tourneys also!

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    I really enjoyed the PLO8 yesterday! I would really to have tourneys also!
    agreed

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Too many options means not enough interest in any single one of them. Is probably reason why not up permanently.
    1 full table of omaha yesterday, 1 full table of hold em. rarely do you ever see two full hold em tables.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post

1 full table of omaha yesterday, 1 full table of hold em. rarely do you ever see two full hold em tables.
    Not against it, just making a guess why they wouldn't want to add lots of options permanently.

If it's going to be on every weekend I'll make an effort to learn it and play.