nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbr will not do anything, why the site sucks and the poker is not fun

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

TT...meet me over here so we can talk privately.

O.K.
    You've said what you had to say even though you didnt have to say it.
    It was mentioned earlier that you could have just filed your complaint via PM & be done with it but, you felt compelled to publicly air your grievance over & over again. Fair enough. The problem is that now you are coming off as kinda a swore loser, regardless of what you may think about your opponent, even he had the good sense to leave this alone after a week or two.
    I don't know you well enough to say something like "You are better than this." but, maybe you should just move on & stop acting like such a baby.

There's nothing more you can add to this thread besides these random bumps & repeated chat history.

No one is going to care about this in a month, just like no one really gave a SH|T when it happened.

GL

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hurls

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9812

yes people will care and continue

He needs to be gone

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25693

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    hey titty, its fukkin sbr poker not the WSOP. this just proves you have no fukkin life besides sbr.

get the fukk off the computer and go outside and quitcha bitchin about a measley $7 in betpoints
    i would have to agree

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

poker is not a gentleman's game, it is lawless and a war. tough luck.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

ttwarrior1

chronico and po are at it again ,, ruining poker for everyone

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

playersonly69 and ochronico are butt buddies!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

...& you & TT aren't?

Haxior
    Haxior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

I've played poker with both po69 and ochronico and they actually were better opponents than a large part of other posters. Maybe you're the problem?

ttwarrior1

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    ...& you & TT aren't?
    no,

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

no,
    what's the comma for?
    no, but there is a budding bro-mance on the horizon?
    YOu guys have your heads so far up each other's asses I don't know where tt begins & spankie ends.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

no,
    what's the comma for?
    YOu guys have your heads so far up each other's asses I don't know where tt begins & spankie ends.
    I believe the comma is because you need at least 3 characters when you post (I don't know if quotes count for the character count).

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

no,
    what's the comma for?

wait, so because i too, dislike playersonly69 and ochronico, that makes me tt's butt buddy? and my head is physically up his ass? news to me.

how the fuk do you come to that conclusion?

i think you need a puff.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

the funny thing is...ochronico, po69, and ttwarrior i dont mind. its the hit n runners that piss me off.

ttwarrior1

no idea what jays problem is, must be black like his avatar

do you not see what po and ochronico are doing when playing poker.

Probaly not since you always seem to not have a clue about anything

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Can someone saloon this shit now
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: playersonly69

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

hawley calm down.

this vag needs to be called out constantly.

playersfatgreasyslob69 is a filthy vag and needs to be douched daily.

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25693

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    the funny thing is...ochronico, po69, and ttwarrior i dont mind. its the hit n runners that piss me off.
    oh WAH! always crying about hit n runners. what about the "miss n runners"...any prob w/them? on the serious tip, what about players that win a big pot and complete a rollover? u expect them to keep playing? u r such a lil' fn b1tch rudy. get a life

IamAmonkey
    IamAmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey sorry i knoced you out tt..bounty offered by po 69 of 100 pts..knocked you out no 100 pts...kinda pissed..give me my pts or death to po69..

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Dude it was a joke! We are not allowed to offer bounties anymore in tournaments!

Same reason why titywarrior didnt pay out his bounty on me that he put. Sure we used to pay bounties on each other, but we are not allowed to do that anymore

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

How this thread isnt in the saloon already is amazing.

No one gives a **** about titywarrior's crying.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I actually offered a bounty in one of the weekly's.
    I'm glad this came to light so I wont do it again.
    Too many rules here!!! LOL

My problem by the way, is that you seem to be very narcissistic & self absorbed. Needing to play the victim all the time & telling us that this thread needs to continue because people need to know. You're not that important. It's not necessarily a problem for me, it's just a really undesirable quality.
    Maybe you just want to fit in with everyone else here who whines & cries but, my position throughout this thread has been that you are coming off like a big baby over a rule that has been explained to you.

And Spankie, don't take analogies literally. It only displays your ignorance. You know what I meant.

Anyone who gets this riled up over play money poker games probably should not be playing hold em in the 1st place.

Saloon this thread?
    No.
    Delete entirely from SBR history. It's been embarrassing enough.

And I'm done with it.

GL fellas.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

ttwarrior1

lmao po69 is not paying his bounty

So your cheating by telling players you can have bounties on players and now he is saying its against the rules??

I bet he puts another bounty on me or another tonight and cheat again

ttwarrior1

oh ill be paying my bounty, i havent' paid because he hasn't pm me yet, which i said

I have no idea if its againt the rules. I'll go ask an sbr mod

Something needs to be done about po69 and ochronico

ttwarrior1

bump for the people that have been away, sbr get rid of this lying fraud cheater po69

ttwarrior1

Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj Yes... PO knows... he's just compounding his BS by more BS.

It was clear by your own words (PO) WHY you "chose to fold"... and it had nothing to do with the all-in raise (for just ~1k more after you had already raised to 2.4k).

It was b/c of THIS:

playersonly69: i just dont want titywarrior making the final table
    playersonly69: i am going to fold here so he doesnt make it
    downsouth: Wow
    ttwarrior1: who cares
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: that was dumb

Here's the HH. Your nonsense obviously affected everyone in tourney, not just tt.

***** Hand history (v1.2) ***** Hand ID 1728930 $0 + $11 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 00:25:00 09/05/2012 ET Table 'Table 28339', 10 seats max, Real money Seat 1 is the button. Small Blind $0, Big Blind $800 Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10 Seat 1 (playing) : mih847, amount $3630, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 5 (playing) : downsouth, amount $3676, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 6 (playing) : BiTeMeUsAdOj, amount $10100, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 7 (playing) : ttwarrior1, amount $2190, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 9 (playing) : playersonly69, amount $21270, amount bet $0, penalty (None) downsouth: Big Blind ($800)

** Dealing Down Cards ** Dealt to BiTeMeUsAdOj: [6c, 6h] BiTeMeUsAdOj: Call. ($800) ttwarrior1: Fold. ($0)

playersonly69: Raise. ($2400) mih847: Raise. ($3580) downsouth: Fold. ($0) BiTeMeUsAdOj: Fold. ($0) playersonly69: Fold. ($0) ** End Round ** ** Evaluate ** mih847: Muck ($0) ** Showdown ** Main pot $7830, Rake $0 Summary mih847: bet $3580, won $7830, net $4250, won $7830 from main pot
    WOW.....PO had 21,000 chips and folded to the 1k raise? And then said just because he didn't want tt to advance???

He should be banned from SBR Poker.....Or atleast suspended for a few weeks......That is BS!

ttwarrior1

Ive posted this on other forums and i even called into 3 poker shows discussing this. If you want a link to the poker show i will discuss this hand on then message me or you know where else to find me.
    So far

1. Not one person backup po69

2. He would be banned from most if not all poker sites online.

3. He would even be banned from all the forums where i have discussed this

4. Most people think he just might be a dumbass and it was an accident, but after proof of him saying it in chat and admitting too it. Everyone agrees not only he is a dumbass but a cheater.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Not one person backup po69
    I have no idea who you are or who PO69 is but he has every right to play his hand anyway he pleases.

Unless you can prove that PO69 was specifically colluding with the other player in the pot, you have no case. It is perfectly legal for a poker player to deviate from correct strategy to eliminate another player who he feels is superior or one he just plain doesn't like which appears to be the case with you.

Instead of it being you and instead of it being a 50c tournament, imagine PO69 was in a $5,000 tournament and it was Phil Ivey who was short stacked. PO69 has every right to do whatever he can to push Ivey (or you) out of the tournament by folding to a player who is also low on chips.

I don't agree with it but he has every right to do it.

The fact that this happened almost a full month ago and you're still whining about it makes me understand why PO69 decided to do it in the first place.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    (MLD quote):WOW.....PO had 21,000 chips and folded to the 1k raise? And then said just because he didn't want tt to advance???

He should be banned from SBR Poker.....Or atleast suspended for a few weeks......That is BS!
    tt damn u...

I asked earlier in this thread that you get the attribution correct. I DID NOT write the above... MoneyLineDawg did (IIRC). I wrote up to these comments and MLD responded with the above comments to my post.

BE ACCURATE!... otherwise you lose credibility when trying to argue a point.

I agreed it was a BS move by PO and that a site like Pokerstars would agree it was chip dumping (and deal w/ it in some form or fashion).

PS wouldn't have banned someone for this, but make no mistake, some 'disciplinary' action would have occurred.

Anyways....

This is ancient history now, Cochise... SO...LET...IT...GO.

Besides... your new posting package prohibits any further bumping of this thread. Trust me, I know... I've read the fine print in the agreement.

ttwarrior1

proof?

He admitting it in chat dude, can u read

ttwarrior1

yeh bite, need to get that fixed on the copy and paste somehow

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeh bite, need to get that fixed on the copy and paste somehow
    Dude, you were already banned since starting this thread. STFU

titty - 0
    po69 - 1

ttwarrior1

gambler or whoever

Read post 1 and stat whether you agree he cheated or colluded or something should of been done

Deal?

I banned myself, quit making up stuff

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

gambler or whoever

Read post 1 and stat whether you agree he cheated or colluded or something should of been done

Deal?

I banned myself, quit making up stuff
    Dude, he didn't collude with the other player, at least from the evidence you provided. The most he did is **** you over and he said so, but he didn't intentionally ship the points to someone else (and agree with that same person prior to performing the said action), which what collusion is. Sorry, but let it go. PLEASE STOP YOUR WHINING!
    Last edited by GamblerSpirit; 06-08-12 at 09:48 PM.

First ... 910111213 Last