eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12599

Apologies For Slow Play from eberetta1

Sorry to the souls that have put up with me(eberetta1) recently during this Florida winter. I have visited a friend in a wheelchair off and on who has no use of his arms and legs, barely working fingers.
    He plays his computer, usually playing some online billiards game near me and asks for sodas, candies, etc., etc., so my play is interrupted infrequently since he is unable to do things the rest of us can do. I will be leaving in 10 days from this friends area, so you should see more attentiveness in my play(Not that I will play any better, that is a different item I am also working on). I have a brother who has a disability living in Tennessee, so I feel better volunteering to assist a person who has a disability, live as much a normal life as the rest of us do.

I go slow taking turns while driving my friends van, too. I apologize about that, also. The van bottoms out on driveways, since the installed electric ramp is lower than the chassis of the vehicle.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 04-04-12 at 03:29 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave eberetta1 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good of you to come forward *thumbsup*
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave soul786 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Well your story is bullshit, but it really doesnt matter either way. You went exactly by the rules in place. You did nothing wrong making sure that you cashed. You have nothing to apologize for
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave playersonly69 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

you in s. florida? If so lets go to the palm beach kennel club and i will show you some old farts that really slow play
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave wtt0315 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12599

thread closed.