JBRANIV
    JBRANIV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3012

Lock or Carbon??

The bad beats are getting ridiculous on 5Dimes--gonna try somewhere different--feedback on either Lock Poker or Carbon Poker???????

Thanks!

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by JBRANIV View Post
    The bad beats are getting ridiculous on 5Dimes--gonna try somewhere different--feedback on either Lock Poker or Carbon Poker???????

Thanks!
    If u dont like 5dimes u will hate lock or carbon even worse, they are part of Merge and that place is just pure garbage at any and all of the skins. Im a winning poker player and played at all the good sites but at Merge im a loser because of beat after beat, and not getting my share. Play with caution and if u do decide to play please come back here and tell me what u think. I have also seen graphs of players much larger than mine of about 200k hands way below there norm.
    Its no fun when u try to tell yourself to play more and more which i did, that it will turn around it has to end but it never did. I even saw the graphs of others that pretty much looked the same as mine but they had a more bigger sample, numerous complaints about that place.
    Oh i almost forgot the most important thing, if u manage to win at all it takes 2months to get your money from them and a solid 2months.
    Last edited by Legions36; 03-23-12 at 10:08 AM.

JBRANIV
    JBRANIV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3012

Thanks Legions....I saw you said in another post something about registry probs....what does that mean??????

also...do you play at 5dimes and if so, what is your opinion there (maybe its just me)

3rdly...where do you like to play??????

Thanks!!

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by JBRANIV View Post
    Thanks Legions....I saw you said in another post something about registry probs....what does that mean??????

also...do you play at 5dimes and if so, what is your opinion there (maybe its just me)

3rdly...where do you like to play??????

Thanks!!
    5dimes is on the truepoker network which is cool only thing is the network is not so big but alot of fish and u get paid fast on any skin on the network. Cake is cool but takes long to get your money as well. Bodog is i good place if u dont use tracking. But i have to say i have played on Tilt, Stars, and these others but i have never hated a place more than Merge. I have never felt so much like i try and try and nothing ever gives, no matter how many small pots or how much i tryed , it almost felt like i was being cheated for some reason. I never complain about sites like that but seriously I don't know how they have the amount of traffic they do there. But its your choice im saving u all the trouble, i put in over 30k hands there running 14/11 on poker tracker and i was put in so many stupid situations and it never stopped.
    Im just trying to play where ever until they legalize poker in the states this way i have no problems, its kinda annoying with everything.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

carbon and lock smoke any site online right now for usa players

A merge site is just that , a merge site, doesn't really make any difference

I would say if i had to choose 2 merge sites because of good private games and special tourneys

I would choose feltstars and then hero poker, carbon runner up

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    carbon and lock smoke any site online right now for usa players

A merge site is just that , a merge site, doesn't really make any difference

I would say if i had to choose 2 merge sites because of good private games and special tourneys

I would choose feltstars and then hero poker, carbon runner up
    First off OP is taking beats at 5dimes, do u really think he wants to take beats at a Merge network because that will happen.
    Second Merge has cheating going on there and they know it but don't wanna do anything about it, u don't believe me goo on 2+2 forum u can read numerous threads about it.
    3rd they take 2 months to pay.
    Yes your right they have a good amount of action there like 12k people at night but its reg infested and much more stuff going on there im sure OP would not want to deal with. I figured i just save him the trouble, if he wants to play there go ahead but i will never put another dime in any Merge skin.
    Also it has been proven that at the Merge network that u run way -ev there, go check 2+2 u can find many graphs of solid winners complaining about why the hell that is, me 2 as well.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

1 to 2 months to get checks from the usa on merge network. You can get money fast if you trade on 2+2 but the vig is like 15 percent....

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

already read all the posts at 2 plus 2, not a single post i haven't read

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just use betonline. used to love absolute,fulltilt and pokerstars. Is there anywhere esle that pays fast

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    already read all the posts at 2 plus 2, not a single post i haven't read
    Then your OK with collusion among players? Because Merge is cool with it. Theres so much more about that place. Honestly i wouldn't trust a crooked place like that, funny how a place like this is left for us.
    Let me ask u what games do u play there? Have u been able to show a profit in any cash games? Because Merge is the only place ever i have not been able to show a profit.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    1 to 2 months to get checks from the usa on merge network. You can get money fast if you trade on 2+2 but the vig is like 15 percent....
    Why would i want to give away 15% of my hard earned money?

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post

I actually have gotten my last two checks on lock in under 2 weeks! can't complain

kenel
    kenel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    I just use betonline. used to love absolute,fulltilt and pokerstars. Is there anywhere esle that pays fast
    I found the weirdest damn hands with betonline. For example, I'd see 3-4 four of a kinds/day. Or people with AA going All In would lose to someone with 5/6 almost everytime.

Stopped using betonline. Started using Carbon. Happy so far, but I'm only 2 days into it, and haven't asked for a withdrawal yet.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

interesting kenel, i have found that sorta outcome on every poker site i've ever played even the big heavy hitters that got shutdown by the scumbag us government! I like bet online becuase i enoy sportsbetting most with poker and blackjack a close second. and i wanna be paid within one week tops.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Intertops is good u won't have to wait to get paid since its there own skin but on cake I believe or bodog

vicvegas007
    vicvegas007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

If you want fast cashouts then Bovada(bodog) is your best bet. I play on Hero and like it, don't notice anymore bad beats than on stars.

kenel
    kenel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Yeah, that's what I'm missing now at Carbon is sports betting. Although I find not having it available keeps me from doing drunken stupid bets to "win back" money I lost on poker (haha).