BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Glitch in Poker Rebuy Tourney

I don't care about the 27pts that's not why I'm posting.

I clicked OK to rebuy... rebuy table disappeared and I was kinda frozen in time for a few seconds (thought "where are my chips" I guess they're coming) THEN......

SLAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM!... next thing I see is the popup telling me I'm out of the tourney!

I know the default position is to say "you didn't act in time" but I'm here to say categorically that I looked at the timer just before clicking OK and it was at 3 seconds when I clicked (was up top trying to add a double rebuy).

I clicked and it seemingly "took" as rebuy table disappeared immediately (IOW, it didn't stay and timer didn't just expire)... like I said, rebuy table disapppeared, things just kinda "froze", I'm waiting on the chips and THEN THE BIG BOOT!

WTF?

Like others here, I've had the software auto-call, auto-fold and even auto-all in me once so now I guess I can add auto-boot from rebuy tournament.

Wanted to post to let the SBR poker higher-ups know this glitch did occur and to warn other players that I guess it could happen to them, too.

EDIT: More weirdness. Right now if you click on "Tourneys" in software it will display the Rebuy Tourney for about a second then it DISAPPEARS and only lists WC events.

Can someone right now pull up poker and verify what I'm seeing?

Additional edit: If you're fast enough to click on Rebuy tourney before it disappears it will take you to tourney.
    Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 03-17-12 at 06:04 PM. Reason: more software glitching

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

BUMP for weirdness

EDIT: More weirdness. Right now if you click on "Tourneys" in software it will display the Rebuy Tourney for about a second then it DISAPPEARS and only lists WC events.

Additional edit: If you're fast enough to click on Rebuy tourney before it disappears it will take you to tourney.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    BUMP for weirdness

I saw that. If you just resort the tournaments it should stay there.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    I saw that. If you just resort the tournaments it should stay there.
    OK... my bad on that.
    Then again, right now it lists a Mar 20 3:04 Sat Rebuys 5PM ET tourney so......

I don't think I'll be playing any more rebuy tournaments for awhile.
    Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 03-17-12 at 06:47 PM.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Ya I saw that weirdness too.