al you are acting like a big time now

al i never see you at 5/10

al why the sudden change

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

time to fade team Canada, value now in on Team Europe at +250
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

lololol agree, dax better make some adjustments

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    al you are acting like a big time now

al i never see you at 5/10

al why the sudden change

Early begginning to the drinking night i see.

I played 5-10 last night lost 750 points on the 1st hand and left so was there for about 45 seconds

Hard to be a big timer playing here on SBR,but nothing wrong with dreaming.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Regardless Almasters and I deserve to get first picks as we earned the right based on the final rankings. Al and I don't even like each other but i am sure he can agree with this.

Al Masters

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Regardless Almasters and I deserve to get first picks as we earned the right based on the final rankings. Al and I don't even like each other but i am sure he can agree with this.

I agree on this, i would like 9pm everyday but realize that you, Kalaradus and Mrmarket can only do nights so i need Monday
    7pm 8pm or 9pm then tuesday wendsday and thursday i will do any time for the benefit of the team.

Lets all pretend we like each other here on team Canada and try and beat the **** out of the Americans in this World Cup.

frizzelli

I agree and for that to happen you and I have to play against theyre beat players who will be playing at night. The great thing about this tourny was that it did determine the best poker players on sbr, I am confident going up against Rudy or Robert wrath it's a coin flip. We need strong players at night period. Adamho should play in the first Tourny as I have him pegged as Canada's weakest player,

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I was not involved i finished higher than you guys, I am taking 8pm or 9pm period I got the password so that is final I will registering for 8pm or 9pm
    you have no life and you suck despite finishing higher than others who have a life..if I was team canaduh I'd be pissed

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Early begginning to the drinking night i see.

I played 5-10 last night lost 750 points on the 1st hand and left so was there for about 45 seconds

Hard to be a big timer playing here on SBR,but nothing wrong with dreaming.
    about time you said something logical.

now please remind me why id rather beat the best on sbr instead of winning?

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

I agree and for that to happen you and I have to play against theyre beat players who will be playing at night. The great thing about this tourny was that it did determine the best poker players on sbr,I am confident going up against Rudy or Robert wrath it's a coin flip. We need strong players at night period. Adamho should play in the first Tourny as I have him pegged as Canada's weakest player,
    give me rudy for the max..I'll even lay -110

come on frizzzy I'm buried bail me out here

RudyRuetigger

frizzy, right or wrong you call it like you see it.

gotta give credit for that.

but yea, you cant fukkin beat me if i show you both my cards

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    give me rudy for the max..I'll even lay -110

come on frizzzy I'm buried bail me out here
    I'll give 36 points if you shut the fuk up and quit trolling me pal

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

frizzy,..............

but yea, you cant fukkin beat me if i show you both my cards

frizzelli

Rudy I am coming at you bro. In way I like the Americans players better than the clowns I have seen this far for team canada. Like seriously these Fuks thought they could just assign me a time slot without consulting with me.

RudyRuetigger

frizzy, you know i am just fukkin with you

frizzy, what they are doing to you is bs. you have been in the world cup final for weeks. what else is the purpose to keep playing other than to improve your position for managerial decisions.

frizzelli

frizzy, you know i am just fukkin with you

frizzy, what they are doing to you is bs. you have been in the world cup final for weeks. what else is the purpose to keep playing other than to improve your position for managerial decisions.
    These guys don't understand this, I am beggining to think we are fukked these clowns have a self proclaimed team captain aggieshaun they are following and their fearless leader has yet to wen comment in this thread. I have a feeling they are trying to fuk me over. I earned my way to make the decision on what time I get to play. They have yet to make a point against me.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    I agree on this, i would like 9pm everyday but realize that you, Kalaradus and Mrmarket can only do nights so i need Monday
    7pm 8pm or 9pm then tuesday wendsday and thursday i will do any time for the benefit of the team.

Lets all pretend we like each other here on team Canada and try and beat the **** out of the Americans in this World Cup.
    I agree.

I will play in whatever I can to help the team.

Right now, Wednesday is my only problem day. I am not sure when I will be home but it will later in the afternoon evening.

Otherwise, unless I am assigned a slot, I will try and play as early in the day as I can.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    I agree.

I will play in whatever I can to help the team.

Right now, Wednesday is my only problem day. I am not sure when I will be home but it will later in the afternoon evening.

Otherwise, unless I am assigned a slot, I will try and play as early in the day as I can.
    Appreciate the flexibility wish the others had your common sense.
    Points Awarded:

Kindred gave frizzelli 36 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

I'll give 36 points if you shut the fuk up and quit trolling me pal
    you're the biggest troll on SBR

It's all good frizzy, I'm just busting your balls pal.

Take those 36 points and let it ride on team world +300
    Points Awarded:

frizzelli gave Kindred 36 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

thanks for the points frizzy, I gave em back. I was just drunk and trolling PT

I was in Canada at Niagra falls when I was a kid...doesn't exactly make me one of the queens subjects. Not sure how I even opened a team canada thread lol

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

What time can I play???

You guys really should just go with whatever aggie posted. Playing the last tournament each day really isnt that smart anyway since you are guaranteed to be playing against 3 live people who will actually show up. I could see other times during the week where people from some teams might not have someone even register for a certain time.

But the first time slot and the last time slot are guaranteed to be full

Al Masters

about time you said something logical.

now please remind me why id rather beat the best on sbr instead of winning?

Ok,let me remind you or educate you a bit, i don't mind helping out when i see someone doesn't undestand, i'm good that way.

Because beating the best or not best would mean you WON, playing against empty seats means you got a gift.

You can't become MVP by recieving gifts you must WIN to become MVP.

See the difference?

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    What time can I play???

You guys really should just go with whatever aggie posted. Playing the last tournament each day really isnt that smart anyway since you are guaranteed to be playing against 3 live people who will actually show up. I could see other times during the week where people from some teams might not have someone even register for a certain time.

But the first time slot and the last time slot are guaranteed to be full
    Fuk aggies what don't you understand about me not being able to play before 7:30pm

RudyRuetigger

only thing i see is it is going to take a miracle for canada to win.

al, are you related to abehonest?

playersonly69

nevermind, i dont care anyway! A little trouble within the canada team only helps others

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    nevermind, i dont care anyway! A little trouble within the canada team only helps others
    I agree this is garbage, te cult leader who they are following doesn't even have the sand to post in this thread. I know aggies intentions were good but he fukked team Canada by taking control and making promises to players he can't keep. Now everything is fukked because I cannot budge and I deserve what ever time slot I desire.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

I agree this is garbage, te cult leader who they are following doesn't even have the sand to post in this thread. I know aggies intentions were good but he fukked team Canada by taking control and making promises to players he can't keep. Now everything is fukked because I cannot budge and I deserve what ever time slot I desire.
    Canadian Allan Iverson ITT.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    how so?

if 2 guys are 6'6 200lbs who should get to play? well I'm not a hall of fame coach, but id say the one that performed better in practice gets the right away.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    Yeah... friz should just tell aggieshawn that his schedule fumbling around was just PRACTICE.

It's time to play the real game and now frizzy's Large and in Charge so don't talk to him bout aggieshawn's fukkin PRACTICE.

Friz is tryin to play the real game and all the other Canucks are talkin bout PRACTICE.

PRACTICE.

Talkin bout fukkin PRACTICE, man.

Teach these guys how to play the real game, friz.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friz just calm down. I don't agree with how the time slots were allocated either but this isn't helping anything. It would have been easier just doing it based on place finished but here we are.

If it's going to be too much of a problem I'll play at work. I didn't want to but at this point I don't care since things are getting ridiculous. So stick me in a 12:00-3:00 or 8:00 pm onwards. Someone PM once it's figured out.

And I've never seen people so worked up for a $125 freeroll or if you're shooting for the $500 ipad which is a few days work for any normal person anyway. Look at all the big tunas swimming in the inflatable pool! I bet some people even played in different time slots qualifying for these tourneys to maximize their chances

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

His arrogant attitude and inability to practice negotiation that most kids learn in elementary school makes him an easy target. Just because he ran hot in a high variance tournament format does not indicate he is a better player.

In any case he could well be a better player than his team mates - but in this team structure having more "bodies on the floor" will be more important than putting any one player in the team.

Fair enough that he can't play before 8pm or 9pm, but there is a respectful way to go about that, rather than carrying on like a 6 year old little girl at her birthday party. Pretty sure my daughter has more maturity than this clown. Cue Frizelli insults.
    Last edited by Duff85; 03-17-12 at 08:45 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

how so?

if 2 guys are 6'6 200lbs who should get to play? well I'm not a hall of fame coach, but id say the one that performed better in practice gets the right away.
    Nobody has argued that the higher spots should get first choice. The problem is with the attitude that a player is going to do whatever they want, screw the team.

Reasonable and mature people would just try and work out a solution....

playersonly69

aggies way of determining the times might have been best for team canada. Even if frizz cant play one day or so, as long as the other 9 show up, it wont hurt you guys. I cant almost guarantee that every other team with probably 1-2 players who wont show up each day

RudyRuetigger

frizzelli has stated numerous times he gets off work at 730. he can play 8 or 9. almasters is taking the 9. what do you want him to do besides bitch and cuss until everyone sees his point is right?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frizzelli

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

Hey guys newsflash...

I like blowjobs..that's right I fukin lovem.

Ok newsbreak is over, carry on

First 12345 Last