Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's the most times you've been hit and run in 1 day?

Just trying to roll over points. I'm on #4 been playing for like 30 minutes total table time.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

we need names

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12707

Nobody cares. People have a life. Some have 2minutes before they have to run out the door. Or like you just trying to rollover points. Maybe they completed their rollover by taking your chips, you are doing them a big favor. I have like 80 different rollovers needing completing. I'l lbe damn if I am going to stay in a room, when I can simply leave with a completed rollover. Most people do not have 600 points needing rollover.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

whoa there, calm down buddy simple question.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    Nobody cares. People have a life. Some have 2minutes before they have to run out the door. Or like you just trying to rollover points. Maybe they completed their rollover by taking your chips, you are doing them a big favor. I have like 80 different rollovers needing completing. I'l lbe damn if I am going to stay in a room, when I can simply leave with a completed rollover. Most people do not have 600 points needing rollover.
    80 different rollovers, and all I see is an 8th place finish.

If you have a life and have 80 different rollovers...something isn't adding up.