ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

No one on SBR plays a final table as badly as I do

I am a jokeeeeeeeeeeee, that is all... everyone can proceed on

ballahollic2
    Update your status

<10 bb structures are painfully frustrating here. Half fold themselves down to 1-2 bbs, the other half don't call off properly from the guys who have folded themselves out, and there I am doubling every freakin short stack every final table.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

You see some of the most dumb, idiotic plays ever. For that reason, I also make dumb plays sometimes. But nothing pisses me off to see one of their dumber plays work out when I am trying to counteract with only a dumb play.

Tilts me to no end.

Quite a few guys listed I'm sure have no concept of poker

ballahollic2
    Update your status

[QUOTE=RudyRuetigger;14025497]You see some of the most dumb, idiotic plays ever. For that reason, I also make dumb plays sometimes. But nothing pisses me off to see one of their dumber plays work out when I am trying to counteract with only a dumb play.

Rudy, I haven't seen you play any final tables but I am sure your "dumb plays" consist of your shipping range being semi too light which isn't bad lol I am just running on the wrong side of variance at these final tables. 23 cashes for 4700 points is starting to become embarrassing lol all I do is min cash going into the final tables as the chip leader.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

It that zero wins in 23 balla?

If so, I can maybe stop beating myself up so much about zero from 15 ;-)

ballahollic2
    Update your status

I have 1 optional but that was literally in like the 1st one i cashed in. I think I am 0 for my last 22 final tables. I have a feeling I am not going to make team USA I am fading fast

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

That would be a heartbreaker after cashing almost 50% of the time. But you're fine I think. No way 5 different people can pick up up to 700 on you with just 8 chances left.

I bet we both score a win before this is over. Just because of this thread. :-)

ballahollic2
    Update your status

Haha I can only pray so, Lets get ourselves that win tomorrow