playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Lou we certainly dont need longer blinds. Just start us off with 10,000 chips at the same levels and everything will be fine.

Lou with longer blinds, you probably would not have even placed. Dont assume that you would have won if you had longer blinds

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Fuggin Shari gets feisty! Gotta love that.

LV, it will involve programing for sure. There is no way to to stop the tourney manually and adjust blinds. What I'm thinking is that maybe we can stop the blinds from increasing at a certain point say the last 5 players? Maybe last 9 but I'm thinking 3,4 or 5 is a better spot.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

if nothing else Shari and John's to-and-fro here was worth the price of admission

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

i think its funny how people complain or even politely recommend sbr changes poker or other structures all the time....SBR LOU specifically tells them to be thankful with what they have and basically ignores posters who are trying to help guide sbr poker or other things into better structure.... then lou finally plays in a tournament first hand...and he thinks the entire system is flawed because he didnt win... Immediately people are listening and the tournaments are set to change.... LOL

I would be willing to bet this guy wouldnt be anywhere near the top 20 in the usa if we let him play in every tournament every day since inception of the world cup.

THEN maybe he would consider 2 USA teams? --- (for the record this is just one gripe people have, i personally dont.. but the concept is all the same)

bwhahahahahaha

of course take this joking post with a grain of salt... but damn shari seemed to get ticked by ur left handed "humor" as well in this thread...

beyond that...u gotta love this hierarchy bs in this thread ...the saying whats good for the goose is good for the gander comes up in my mind... but in this case, the goose will change the ganders terms/tournaments/etc cuz he finally found out that the software isnt perfect ...next he will say JD or whoever out-rivered him gave him an "sbr beat".. this guy might become a regular now?

*too bad he never tried to call/raise and got software folded..that always sucks....or better yet, he folded(auto check) his horrible hand and the software called a high bet automatically. then he really woulda flipped out

-stash
    Last edited by secretstash; 02-27-12 at 03:19 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some of you guys have way too much time on your hands

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Dont mess with the structure. I want to play in next week's tourney and i have work at 10 15

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Stash with a burn!
    Points Awarded:

secretstash gave sickler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GamblerSpirit

First 123