ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

lock poker

i decided to create a lock poker account, I have not played online poker since black friday. I deposited 100 to try it out and my account never got funded with the funds but the money was taken out of my account??? Is there something I have to do to get the funds?

ballahollic2
    Update your status

it doesn't even acknowledge that I deposited...there is like no history of it on my account.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Hope it gets straightened out for ya, bud. Contacting CS way to go, obv

Black Friday fukked me hard; tried to join Lock and Hero coupla months ago and was denied (currently not accepting signups in your location message). I'm in NY and I guess they don't want to dick with New Yorkers w/injunction being filed in Manhattan District Court that started the whole BF debacle.

ballahollic2
    Update your status

I just wanted to let everyone know that Lock did settle this issue, they had a slight delay for some unknown reason in putting the funds into my account, but when I talked to a representative all was settled. No complaints as of now with them

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by IAcceptCash View Post
    hey bite me you couldn't sign up because merge was not accepting US participants at the time but they are currently open to the US public.
    I tried to join SUBSEQUENT to Merge opening back up to U.S. -- a NY thing seems the likely culprit.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

so no NY residents can join these poker sites?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    so no NY residents can join these poker sites?
    Just giving you my experience; I've talked to people that already had accounts prior to BF that live in NY and they've told me they're allowed to play (grandfathered, so to speak).

Maybe something's changed since but, again, when I went to join coupla months ago I was denied. I was too pissed to even care to contact CS so I just said eff it and moved on as I play a lot of B & M these days.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

ball, what's the sit'n'go action like? $10, $16, $20ish? turbos too?

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

I'm guessing you deposited with a CC...that's why it took so long. There's a message before depositing that says ************ take longer than usual due to high volume. Hopefully you won't need to deposit ever again, though! GL

And yes, US players are welcome. Unless NY seceded from the US in the last few days, it should work.

ballahollic2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    ball, what's the sit'n'go action like? $10, $16, $20ish? turbos too?
    they have some 11s and 22s, they have a lot of super turbos for sng's but they do have some regular turbos also. Nothing like full tilt back in the day as far as traffic but it isn't too shabby

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Rest View Post
    And yes, US players are welcome. Unless NY seceded from the US in the last few days, it should work.
    The qualifying word being "should". As I previously mentioned, I tried to join when Merge opened back up to the US market but was denied.

So for shits and giggles, I emailed Lock support an hour ago and told them I tried to join coupla months ago yadda yadda... could you please get back to me and tell me if ppl in NY can now open accounts --- well, still haven't heard back so...

Being impatient, I once again moments ago tried to open an account and after entering info was greeted with this (copy/paste):

Your state is not supported at this time

My initial assumption appears to be correct: They don't want to do biz in NY due to District Court Feds.

When Lock support emails me back I'll add to post what they said...

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    The qualifying word being "should". As I previously mentioned, I tried to join when Merge opened back up to the US market but was denied.

So for shits and giggles, I emailed Lock support an hour ago and told them I tried to join coupla months ago yadda yadda... could you please get back to me and tell me if ppl in NY can now open accounts --- well, still haven't heard back so...

Being impatient, I once again moments ago tried to open an account and after entering info was greeted with this (copy/paste):

Your state is not supported at this time

My initial assumption appears to be correct: They don't want to do biz in NY due to District Court Feds.

When Lock support emails me back I'll add to post what they said...
    Bovada doesn't even accept gift cards from around this area either. Haven't bothered with a CC.