mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Hey Lou, how about we make this a little more democratic and take a vote of all sbr pros on whether there should be 2 USA teams? Remember all the bobsled teams in the last winter olympics? You had USA 1 and USA 2, two and four man teams, plus all the individual compeditors. Several of us on here really believe 2 USA teams would adequately represent this World Cup, based on the size and demographics of such a large country. Plus you have guys who are playing at the same early qualifying tourneys and gaining an unfair advantage, becuase these tourneys are not filling up to maximum capacity. Thanks.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by aceking View Post
    try not to finish last again this year .
    Team World thinks 55 and 22 are AA and KK

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Hey Lou, how about we make this a little more democratic and take a vote of all sbr pros on whether there should be 2 USA teams? Remember all the bobsled teams in the last winter olympics? You had USA 1 and USA 2, two and four man teams, plus all the individual compeditors. Several of us on here really believe 2 USA teams would adequately represent this World Cup, based on the size and demographics of such a large country. Plus you have guys who are playing at the same early qualifying tourneys and gaining an unfair advantage, becuase these tourneys are not filling up to maximum capacity. Thanks.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by IAcceptCash View Post
    yayay got it working and gonna play the 4am, lol why did i get 2 badges for my 3rd place cash the other night? im only at 395 not 645!! damn

gotta get that 10 spot, skipped out on like 7 of the 10 days. lets get it!! gonna play everyday from here on out
    I wish i could get double pts for a place

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Even though it's tougher to get onto the team, you'd think getting a USA spot will give you a much better chance at first prize at least.
    Not really. Placing in a 40 person tournament and winning a 4 person one are completely different skills, so there is no guarentee the US m will be more skilled in the format of the final. Plus there is a ton of luck in winning any given tournament, so even the team that does have the most skill should only a small favorite.

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    No one is going to eating anything! You guys miss the point. We never said that you couldnt have a good team with only 25 players trying for the seat.

We are only saying that it is a joke and easy to make the team. Their is a big difference. I dont think that anyone would really complain if they had 2 US teams. Or at least have an extra team representing the "Galaxy" for instance with the top 10 finishers who didnt make a team from ANY location. Now no one could argue with that logic. Everyone would have the same chance.

Optional, you keep chiming in because you are GUARANTEED a spot in the final 10. Of course you dont want anything to change. I am not even sure that your WORLD designation is correct either. I mean you would be in around 30th place on the US team with your score right now
    This a great idea.

First 12