RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

For the record, I can't know for sure whether stash disconnected on purpose.
    However, I do know he intentionally kept sitting at tables in order to stop Ricky from playing anybody else (knowing Ricky wouldn't play him). Since Ricky doesn't seem to care anymore it is no longer an issue.
    All water under the bridge.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stash has lost it the past few days. Acting like a 2 year old over points
    Last edited by zsr; 01-09-12 at 06:20 PM.

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am a nobody here, but my 2 cents is stash has loaned me points with no loan history and not a pro at the moment. He pretty much was just helping out me out.

In the tournaments i have played, he has been nice and played poker the right way.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    For the record, I can't know for sure whether stash disconnected on purpose. However, I do know he intentionally kept sitting at tables in order to stop Ricky from playing anybody else (knowing Ricky wouldn't play him). Since Ricky doesn't seem to care anymore it is no longer an issue. All water under the bridge.
    ty and I agree.. its squashed..

-stash
    Quote Originally Posted by milkncereal View Post
    i am a nobody here, but my 2 cents is stash has loaned me points with no loan history and not a pro at the moment. He pretty much was just helping out me out. In the tournaments i have played, he has been nice and played poker the right way.
    ty for the kind words milk.. u proved urself even if the loan was small.. i would trust u again in a heartbeat

-stash

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

seems like every post was about cheating...is this cheating in poker week ...damn cant we all just get along...seems like alot of haters to me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

stash is good people. good contributor to the forum

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone looking for a brother not in the state of Colorado? I need to get in this Ryder Cup!

As far as Stash goes, never disconnected any times I've played against him and has always been a straight up guy as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by Ra77er; 01-10-12 at 04:25 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

I doubt Stash's disconnect was on purpose..good guy in my book

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

I thought everyone is question was good guys. Sounds like a bunch of hoopla

First 12