I opened a thread up about this a couple weeks ago but decided to reopen this and see if it can generate any interest now that we are closer to the new year. There are 3 types of prop bets I am looking to make. Some are easier to get going then others. I ideally would like to find a middle man ( third party type of person) to hold the wagers for the year. I don't know everyone around here all that well but the one name I always see come up is Stash's. He would be my vote for the man I would like to be the middle man. I don't know how much in total bets I plan on making for the year but hope for it to be around 10k when all is said and done. Any Profit I make overall I will give the middle man 5% of. I know this isn't a lot but it can add up very quickly.

1. Head to head wagers for total number of cashes for the year:
I thought about doing total points but I figured there are 2 many ways that stat can become flawed with the Ryder cup type of competitions that can add an unfair advantage. I am sure I won't be able to play everyday but with the bets as an incentive plus a better schedule for the new year i'd imagine I could play every mon-fri. Saturday and Sunday will be more difficult for me. No excuses and no edge wanted just trying to state all the facts. I'd prefer max bets of 50 or 100. I'd like to generate action with tons of people. I am not sure of the interest level of anyone but depending on it I will be more able to define what I want as my max/person.

2. Over/Under cashes for my whole year:
I honestly have no idea where to start on this one. I'd like to hear everyones opinion of what they think is fair. I have a number in mind but would like to hear what everyone would think is a fair for total number of cashes for a year. Like i stated previously I plan on playing roughly 300 tournaments? Maybe more and maybe less. School will be starting back up for me for the spring semester and I may get caught studying more then I think which could slightly inhibit my output of cashes. Whatever number we come up with I would obviously be taking the over vs everyone else taking the under. Same general thinking about max points. Somewhere between 50-100

3. odds of me finishing top 200? top 100? top 50? top 10 or even 1st overall?
This one is the most complicated because it will have to involve odds for some of them. And I know no one wants to send X amount of points to Stash for what my win would be for such a small payout at the end of the year. I would like to limit this to people stash approves as reputable. All bets would be settled at the end of 2012 and odds would be negotiated with each person individually on this.

I am willing to negotiate on all these matters. I would like though to get a lot of the paperwork laid out before the start of the year. If anyone is interested please let me know!