lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Couple Quesitons?

New to the poker forum.

Just tried to get in on a game going on and it wouldn't let me in. I transferred my points into the poker room, had enough to play, but when the screen popped up asking me how much to take to the table it didn't matter what amount I indicated (all or a specific amount) it would not let me click OK.

Any ideas??

Also how do you sign up for the daily tournaments?? Didn't see a place to sign up for them.

Thanks for any advice/answers.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

You have to be a pro to play at the cash tables.

Right now the daily tournaments are buy in only and run at 4pm est and 9pm est. If you cash in one of those, you can use the rollover at the cash tables as a non pro.

Registration for the 4pm will be later today(Tuesday), unsure of the exact time. The 9pm registration begins at 4pm est.

lovetobet

Excellent, thank you sir. You were one of the people I was watching play tonight when I tried to join. Remember someone is alwasy WATCHING you

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    Remember someone is alwasy WATCHING you
    Is the babe in your avatar with the sweet derriere WATCHING?... cuz her I'd like to talk to, amongst other things.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

Is the babe in your avatar with the sweet derriere WATCHING?... cuz her I'd like to talk to, amongst other things.
    "derriere" -- Oh grandpa, isn't there as shuffle board match you should be getting to?

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    "derriere" -- Oh grandpa, isn't there as shuffle board match you should be getting to?
    HAHAHA Now that's funny

And no just a random shot I liked, nothing I'm tapping or talking to, although my wife's ass is pretty close to that, she's a hottie, and no I won't be posting pictures

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

although my wife's ass is pretty close to that, she's a hottie, and no i won't be posting pictures
    killjoy.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Ya know... one endeavors to bring a lil culture and refinement to SBR to help edify/enlighten some of you degenerate fuks and THIS is the thanks one gets: ridicule and scorn.

If I didn't have to get to my match at 5:30 -- http://www.shuffleboardcorner.com/Canada/canada.html -- (I'm playing BeerDog's team), I'd slap a 20 paragraph response on you so fukkin fast GUMMO it'd make your fukkin head spin!

And OH, the irony: A toothless "GUMMO" talkin bout grandpas...

And GUMMO talkin all nicey nice at the poker tables with me... then... THIS.
    Pffft... as either Oprah or Shakespeare once famously said: "Et tu, Brute?"

Fukkin degenerates wanting me to be all misogynist and shit and write "pooper", "dumper", "ass". "badonkadonk", etc. when referring to a lovely woman's buttocks.

Sorry, Cochise... but I ain't goin there!

lovetobet

Now that is some good stuff, Gramps. Very good indeded!!!

As far as being a KillJoy, blame her, she'd be pissed and the reality is she's pretty damn cool about me being a degenerate (probably because I'm shown here I can win year in and year out) but I degress, don't want to piss her off or I might not get to see/touch that ass anymore. So KillJoy it is!!!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

As far as being a KillJoy, blame her, she'd be pissed... don't want to piss her off or I might not get to see/touch that ass anymore. So KillJoy it is!!!
    Tell her we'll settle for one derriere cheek.... c'mon, work with me here!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

Ya know... one endeavors to bring a lil culture and refinement to SBR to help edify/enlighten some of you degenerate fuks and THIS is the thanks one gets: ridicule and scorn.

If I didn't have to get to my match at 5:30 -- http://www.shuffleboardcorner.com/Canada/canada.html -- (I'm playing BeerDog's team), I'd slap a 20 paragraph response on you so fukkin fast GUMMO it'd make your fukkin head spin!

And OH, the irony: A toothless "GUMMO" talkin bout grandpas...

And GUMMO talkin all nicey nice at the poker tables with me... then... THIS.
    Pffft... as either Oprah or Shakespeare once famously said: "Et tu, Brute?"

Fukkin degenerates wanting me to be all misogynist and shit and write "pooper", "dumper", "ass". "badonkadonk", etc. when referring to a lovely woman's buttocks.

Sorry, Cochise... but I ain't goin there!

Everyone knows it was Oprah that uttered "Et tu, Brute?" when Gayle stole her frequent buffet card.

But on a serious note: Did you win you shuffleboard match? Word around the vitamin table was Team High-Socks were sleeping, eating, and pretty much living with their tangs. That's just a rumor though.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Everyone knows it was Oprah that uttered "Et tu, Brute?" when Gayle stole her frequent buffet card.
    Damn, man... you should work for TMZ and shit... I never knew the back-story.

But on a serious note: Did you win you shuffleboard match? Word around the vitamin table was Team High-Socks were sleeping, eating, and pretty much living with their tangs. That's just a rumor though.
    CONFIRMED.

We kicked BeerDog's team's derr.... er, ass.... and he ended up whining worse than k13 on a AK vs. AJ suckout.

BD did give me some tang, tho... it was pretty good.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

this is some funny sh!t...

lovetobet

This really is some funny Sh!t you guys are cracking me up. Good stuff. Fun to be playing in the tourneys now, got 4th in my first tourney, probably not a good thing. Made me think I could play poker and now getting crushed, although tonight wasn't too bad 28th out of 80+ and got knocked on a good play, just lost. Anyway keep up the good work guys, I'll work on the 1 CHEEK issue