zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

John or lou

Can we get heads up sit n gos? I've seen many people ask and no responses, can you at least give a reason why you can't add them? You would make a killing on raking these too.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Limit holdem ring games would rake more than no limit as well.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Limit holdem is a dying game, sorry.

zsr

Yea I'm not sure the limit ring games would get much action, as even the no limit don't get very much. Thats why I don't know why heads up sit n gos aren't at least in the works..anybody? Shari?

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Would prefer limit much more and I think they would get more action, since most are trying to do rollovers and it would go much quicker at those tables. More hands, more rake as well.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Can we get heads up sit n gos? I've seen many people ask and no responses, can you at least give a reason why you can't add them? You would make a killing on raking these too.
    We've rolled out SNG's every so often and they take too long to fill. There are certain groups that would be keen on them but our current format plays to the majority of our audience.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    We've rolled out SNG's every so often and they take too long to fill. There are certain groups that would be keen on them but our current format plays to the majority of our audience.
    Ok that makes sense, thanks for the response.

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

what about bring omaha hi lo that will be a killing in rake for sbr im sure enough people would play in that

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

Lou, leave them up and give them some time. They will catch on and start to fill up quick. People need to know they will be there 4 weeks from now. I don't think you guys gave them much of a chance. I'm sure the heads up would go quick.
    What would be cool is if you could challenge someone to a heads up match like you can with the handicapping. Click a button on the players post and let them choose the amount.
    Oh yea.. Heads up SNG Shootouts!

Happy Holidays!

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

meh

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    Would prefer limit much more and I think they would get more action, since most are trying to do rollovers and it would go much quicker at those tables. More hands, more rake as well.
    I much prefer limit as well, but not sure we'd be able to fill a table consistently, if at all..Could be wrong though, wouldn't hurt to give it chance..

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

What am I missing here? Does it require more labor or dedication to simply have the SNG tables available in the software at all times? Sometimes they fill up, sometimes they don't, sometimes it takes long for a table to fill, sometimes it won't... The current ring game format has the same scenarios.

I'm sorta confused as to why the poker software doesn't have more options, knowing that it is already capable of providing them? Simply stating that the tables don't see enough traffic makes no sense... how does that even matter? Additionally now that there is at least some consistency in the ring games, players can invite eachother through chat to go and play another game... aka HU SNG.