borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never stiffed you, but whatever. A fact you love to ignore. Your the reason society is messed up, someone who treated you honestly/fair and went above the normal means to make sure you were not "Stiffed". Or in other words, I was honorable & friendly to you. I did nothing wrong to you personally. Yet you spit in my face & call me names over strangers. Two faced is the only label for you.

But once again whatever, how about you never talk to me I don't talk to you? Simple enough. You like to talk about manhood, well act like one and accept the offer. If karma exists I'm more than fine, I took in my dad penniless & fed/sheltered him for years. Something he didn't do for me as a kid. I took care of him when he couldn't even use the restroom. I have never let anyone I know go hungry even when I had next to nothing to eat or go sleep on the streets if I had a roof over my head.

I think I'm good so thanks for the concern.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not to derail the stiff convo but I'd also like to know what happened to 4uk. He was always enjoyable at the tables.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

so errrr what happened to 4uk ? i did consider him a friend on the forum and if it was found that he had multiple accounts or scamming then that would be stunning and sad also because he appeared to be a stand up guy

watertight
    watertight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10413

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Your also a sad grown man going out of his way to bring up something as stupid as points. Your world revolves around "points" out of a chat room. Call me what you want I don't care, you have no effect on my real world life. I took issue with it because you continue to hound the issue despite me taking care of our debts.

I didn't stiff you, so really your opinion on the matter is worthless.

you're a points whore, sucking everyone dry of their points, than transferring your measly 12 points a day to the poker room to get your fix, instead of paying back the thousands you owe. to bad were not face to face so all us points pimps could slap you out like the points slut you are. could you at least stop saying your leaving and actually leave this time. or are you just looking for someone else to lend you points with all your sad sympathy stories?

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by watertight View Post
    you're a points whore, sucking everyone dry of their points, than transferring your measly 12 points a day to the poker room to get your fix, instead of paying back the thousands you owe. to bad were not face to face so all us points pimps could slap you out like the points slut you are. could you at least stop saying your leaving and actually leave this time. or are you just looking for someone else to lend you points with all your sad sympathy stories?
    Thats the funniest part. Guys been saying he's leaving the forum for months but logs in every damn day and transfers his measly 12 to gamble

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

4uk is temporarily banned. i do believe it is a short ban though, but not sure how long "short/temporary" is defined as.

-stash

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Great guy. Hope his ban isn't long.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Hey Hey Guys, Thanks for the concerns and kind words. It means alot that I know I'm missed around here I was lost without getting to hang out with all of you!

I served a one week ban and was removed from the top 100 list due to some misunderstandings in PMs that Lou decided was a risk and took the step that he felt was the right decision to make.

Athough I may not agree with every decision made, I also understand Lou and the other mods here do what they do to keep the place safe for us all.

I assure you all that the pms weren't in any way meant in harm to any of you and did not have any effect on anything anyone else was involved in and was just a simple mistake. I'm glad to be back and have already put the problem behind me and I'm more than ready to get the ball rolling again.

I am however pissed, not at the fact that I served a one week ban but if you guys only knew how much house work I've had to do without having SBR/SBR Poker as an excuse to get out of doing it.

Thanks to Lou, Shari and the rest of the gang for having me back.

Hide N Watch, it's time to play some Poker!

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Hey Hey Guys, Thanks for the concerns and kind words. It means alot that I know I'm missed around here I was lost without getting to hang out with all of you!

I served a one week ban and was removed from the top 100 list due to some misunderstandings in PMs that Lou decided was a risk and took the step that he felt was the right decision to make.

Athough I may not agree with every decision made, I also understand Lou and the other mods here do what they do to keep the place safe for us all.

I assure you all that the pms weren't in any way meant in harm to any of you and did not have any effect on anything anyone else was involved in and was just a simple mistake. I'm glad to be back and have already put the problem behind me and I'm more than ready to get the ball rolling again.

I am however pissed, not at the fact that I served a one week ban but if you guys only knew how much house work I've had to do without having SBR/SBR Poker as an excuse to get out of doing it.

I for one am glad you are back and really think it sucks that you were removed from the top 100 because of a simple mis-understanding.

Welcome back bud!

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Sorry you had to miss the qualifying rounds for the tourney, but it's good to see you back buddy!

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

welcome back bro

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome back

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

welcome back bro, was just getting ready to ask myself.

maybe you'll be a little more detailed at a poker table.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

You better not be 4uking around anymore you mother4uker!

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

Welcome back pal ! Was wondering what happened.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

I'm glad to see you back .
    I'm sure you haven't lost your touch and will get right back on the winning track.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

welcome back pal

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Welcome Back Bro

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

ukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk welcome back

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Welcome Back

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

misunderstanding? is that what you call it?
    welcome back bud

First 12