maikl10
    maikl10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Getting started?

maikl10
    Ok Im very sure this question has been asked before and am really wondering if I will even get any replies... but I tried the

search and couldnt find anything so here goes anyway.

I been playing (offline) poker with my friends for a few years, just for fun. But I never played online before, especially not for

money. But lately I met a few people who play several hours a night professionally and wanna give it a try.

So the question is, how can I get started? I never played online so I really want to read something on this type of play, to make

money. Also what are the best websites/software to use?? Ill probably play a while for play money till Im confident and then try

see if I can make actual money from this.

Yeah I know I am a lazy, dreaming, newbie basted with a dream of making money from a game I love, but all those who get their

dreams started out as dreamers, so if anyone has any info, please help!

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Not sure where you are located but if you are not in the US, you have many choices. Pokerstars is the "big" game online but there are a few other sites that are starting up.

Really if you want an easy start, I would suggest going with Bodog. The competition there seems weaker than Pokerstars and it is an SBR sponsored site so if you deposit $200, you can go PRO here at SBR.

Otherwise, I would look around at the different options and chose for yourself.

Lastly, I suggest you sign up for rakeback, the two sites I use is raketherake and bankrollgiant.

Cheers.