ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Doyle's room bought out by America's card room

Yesterday we informed you that Doyles Room has been bought out by America's card room. and today the official announcement came out. Here it is: Las Vegas, Nevada – October 10, 2011 – Representatives from the online poker room Americas CardRoom (ACR) announced today their acquisition of DoylesRoom. Americas Cardroom, launched in 2001, was one of the original online poker card rooms. The site has recently re-entered the online poker world and is acquiring skins to fast-track itself to be a dominant player in the market.
    “We’re very excited with the acquisition of DoylesRoom and the resulting expansion of the Americas CardRoom brand,” said an Americas CardRoom representative. “DoylesRoom’s new software that’s proving to be a player favorite coupled with their recent success in serving US players made the company attractive for a takeover.”
    Current affiliate contracts and existing promotions, including October’s $50,000 Rake Race, will be honored and day to day operations will remain the same. With the acquisition, Americas CardRoom acquired the rights to the player and affiliate database, the DoylesRoom software and staff, and player liability.
    “Players and affiliates can rest assured that their balances are safe and secure and Americas CardRoom will honor all of the existing DoylesRoom agreements.” continued the ACR representative. “With more liquidity being injected into the operation of the business, players can expect to see bigger guarantees, better promotions, and greater incentives for being a part of the Americas CardRoom community.”
    Starting November 1st Americas CardRoom will have a $65,000 Rake Race and a brand new online poker series called the “Americas CardRoom Online Super Series” (ACROSS). They are also getting prepared to launch an innovative loyalty program to reward their players.

ttwarrior1 : rounders radio via Fonzi of HPC

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the info.

Whats the payout time frames on Americas CardRoom nowadays as well as a briefing on what players should really expect from this establishment in regards to service, ect,ect,ect sir?

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25693

from what i read in the e-mail notice from doyels...the software will be the same and no major changes otherwise.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

i just went to doyles, said new update and got a trojan popup, and my computer blocked it, wtf

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12599

Almost the same crud here. My home page was changed shortly after opening an email that announced this change.

jmoney73
    jmoney73's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone else experiencing slow payouts from Doyles room/ america's cardroom?

jmoney73
    jmoney73's Avatar Become A Pro!

my last payout with them took 7 days but previoulsy took less than 48 hours all other times. a buddy of mine is now on day 10 of waiting to get paid and no answers. just curious if anyone else is experiencing any problems?