NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anyone know if Full Tilt paid the Red Cross/Haiti/Japan Donations?

I donate a lot of money to children's foundation, local food bank, and international disaster efforts. I played in a lot of these donation tournaments on Full Tilt. I don't play poker much but this was something i did to help these folks out.

Now that we know Full Tilt owners and board stole players fund to continue to pay themselves and loan out money to poker friends that was ours, i wonder if they just kept all the donated money. Seems like a board group that would steal from it's own loyal customers would not pass on the donation.

If anyone could find out anything that's useful I want to pursue this. Thank you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should try contacting the charities themselves and asking if they received any monies. Barring that post on 2+2 about it and the right answer is bound to surface sooner or later.

lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

That's actually a great point. I do so myself and have always thought it's for a great cause. And I thought having red pros in them only make it more reliable..

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Wow that would be beyond low, but wouldn't surprise me a bit.