oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

tell me why

why do players when they sukk out in poker act like they did something right,plus its only for points so its not even for money,when profanereality got me he says 'suck out;now i dont know if he does that for a living or if he has no class.but i know what my opinion is.it sad when players win and then rub it in when they call with there hand and then act like the king.so profanereality hopefully sbr might put class in the store so maybe u can get some and act like a pro and not a dick

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are 2 main reasons to needle someone:
    1) To tilt someone
    2) To get someone to have a "grudge" against you so they play incorrectly

He might be just a dick though. That being said you're a nice guy at the table oiler so my suggestion would just be to put him on ignore if it's getting to you.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

well thank you for that but its just trying to enjoy some poker and there is always that one idiot thats playing but will take your suggestion

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Oiler, I hear you! The only thing to do is as mrmarket suggests...

Cheers.

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

And truth is SBR poker is full of asswhipes. THere is no way around it, people have been playing even worse now that there is the rollover. Honestly, it pisses us all off, but heres hoping that they continue to play like an idiot and sooner or later their points will be ours.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

just let it go and take there money. sooner or later you will get even.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

wonder how they act when they actually play for real money.im sure alot dont use their own money just points

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

instead of bothering with ignore (it'll be hard to keep up with entering all those you might want to ignore), you could do as i do --- drag the table to the right so that the chat panel is off the screen. Occasionally, I move it back to where I can see it. I probably appear unsociable because I generally don't see the chat and seldom have anything to say when I do. ( I apologize to all who have had a gg and/or nh and didn't hear about it from me)

thanks for your original post - well said.

Royfus777
    Royfus777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1821

Its some peoples play style like helmuths and scotty nguyens, just gotta learn to tune it out or laugh at them.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah i feel you.just thinkj it would be more enjoyable if players act like they won before but hey maybe thats the first time they won and they got excited,after looking at the few guys who did that,i see they havent really won anything so if they get excited over winning points,god bless

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

if you watch that video, notice the amount of times he's got the better hand when he's needling the other guy

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33462

Far more people on SBR act like babies when they lose as a favorite than when they win as a dog. It's sort of amusing. Someone will shove in an automatic steal spot when short stacked in a tourney, get called by two big cards and win with like 35% equity. Despite the shover having a much better chance of winning than the MLB batting champion getting a hit in his next at bat, the guy who lost will start boo hooing in the chat box and embarrassing himself.