QuickLearner
    QuickLearner's Avatar Become A Pro!

This one's just for fun

I played a little this morning and had an interesting event happen. I was in the big blind with 10 7 offsuit and checked after 3 players had limped in.

The flop was 10 10 6 (suits unimportant). Although I was playing 4 games, all of a sudden this table became the one I was interested in, as you might expect. I check (because I am a sneaky little devil) and everybody else checks too.

The turn is the case 10, so I check again and hope that somebody has something. Nobody takes a stab at the pot, so there I am with quads and the smallest possible pot.

The river is an Ace. WooHoo! Finally I may have a chance to make a few bucks here. I check and pray that somebody bets. My prayers are answered when the guy in last position puts in a small bet.

I fiddle around withe slider trying to size a raise so that I get at least one re-raise and then I click the fold button. Everybody folds to the raiser and I'm off to the hardware store to buy Spackle.

MrX
    MrX's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's too funny. I'm ashamed to admit that I too have engaged in poker-related Spackling.